Chapter 44

(A/N: I'm backkkkkk sorry for the short update hopefully you will like this chapter... Surprise ❄❄❄❄)

Jiyong's Pov

I Don't give a shit when She faked her Identity, All I care is how will I get her back . "Kwon Jiyong don't even think on getting her back, the Park's are not going to be easy on her for running away from home. " My mother remarked and walk out on us.

"What should we do? How do we get her???" I heard Misty as she gets stuff in her bag.

"Before that isn't there something you guys need to tell us first" Youngbae confronts as he look at the girls, his right we need clarification first.

"For starters My name is Lee Chaerin " Charlotte started as she make herself comfortable while Beatrice and Misty look at each other. "Now that our cover is out of the bag, you boys must already know who she is" she continued as she eying the two.

"The name's Park Bom  and Misty 's real name is Minzy Gong. Let's skip the rest , Now what's your plan Kwon Jiyong? " the girls looked at me. How can I even start? I looked like pathetic as hell.

"3rd POV"

As Jiyong has is in his own turmoil at the moment CL looked at Bom as she could not bring herself to look at Seungri as her worries run to her Dara Unnie. Knowing her without their side she will have her own breakdown without no one by her side with that big mansion of theirs.

Bom who had felt the gaize of CL looked back as if telepathy they both understand what they wanted, however  they wanted to respect Jiyong.

"Oppa!!!!what did I hear from Mom!!!! " startled from a shreiking voice they all looked at the girl who suddenly barged in.

"For sake Yuri can you at least enter in a calm manner for once? " Top who had been equally startled complaint while Yuri just raised her right brow and looked at his brother.

"You know that we can easily get her right? "CL who had enough of waiting started to stand up and walked away almost near the door was stopped by Seungri...Seeing him like that made her senses calm down. "Hyung what's on your mind? " Seungri carefilly ask minding how sensitive his hyung.

~~~~~~Dara'~~~~

After crying she dragged herself to take shower and changed her clothes to  comfortable baggy clothes.

Fixing herself, Dara look at herself in the mirror "Crying all day won't help me...I wish Jiyong is not angry for keeping secrets... I know I should have told him, I did not expect that my mom would find me so soon" 

"Miss Dara I came to give you your meal" irritation came on Dara "Come in" she spat coldly trying to mask her own emotions the old maid bought in the cart with food in it "Just place it in my table and leave me alone " Dara coldly said not even glancing at the maid.

How do I suppose contact the girls?!!! "Miis I have my phone with me if you are trying to contact your friends " the maid suddenly spoke.... As Dara look at her eyeing her "Miss I was there since you were little and I had witnessed all of what you have been through. I no longer wanted to see you suffer more" the maid said sympathy  evident through her.

Dara had remembered this old maid. True to her words ever since she was little the maid was already there even before she can remember. "How can I trust you, mother won't let anyone enter my room the only she can trust is those who are under her wing. How should I know that you wouldn't bail me" Dara questions as she couldn't let her guard down.

The older one smiled "Miss I beg your pardon but I don't show any loyalty individualy but to the Park's family only. I don't need any those favors from my masters as I am old already" She smiled genuinely at Dara which gave her the reassurance.

The maid bowed before giving her phone, Dara immediately contacted CL.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

CL who patiently waiting for the plan suddenlg bolted from her seat stratling Seungri who had rested his head into her shoulder. She smiled at him apologising in the process, looking back at her phone it was unregistered number.

"CL" She gasphed eyes bulging out of its suckets.

(A/N: Bold -Dara, Italic CL)

"Unnie how are you how di-"

"I'm fine don't worry I had found a way to communicate with you guys"

"How is your situation there? Just tell us what to do"

"Actually I'm in a very tight situation right now Im being locked up"

CL looked at Jiyong he is very worried he set it on speaker so they could hear her.

"Is escaping hard? "

"Unfortunately yes"

" We have a plan please be safe Unnie"

"Someone is coming"

Dara immediately turned down the call, Jiyong who was frantic turned into serious mode his main priority is to get her out but how?

"You know that if we plan on breaking into their house is very hard right? " Bom stated at a matter of fact

" You guys why do you have to take it too seriously" Yuri chime in earning several glairs at her. Jiyong massaged his temple at the remarks of her sister.

" We have to think how to get her out of there without getting ourselves killed" Taeyang commented while texting to his phone, Daesung on the other hand was talking with Minzy trying to think more of ideas.

"What do you girls know about her family? And why did you girls run away really ?" Jiyong question as he tapped his finger to the desk. The boy looked at each other.

Bom parted his mouth as she started Jiyong couldn't believe that he was broken hearted when he heard it.

"We left because she wanted it, her mother arranged her for arrange marriage "

❄❄❄❄❄❄
(A/N: Hello my lovely readers it's been pretty long when I had last updated, I'm really sorry. I was caught up with college have problems and mentally ill. However I decided to return to wattpad and continue writing as a form for my therapy. Medical course is making me more idiotic person.

Ps: only one last chapter left and this book will end it was very difficult decision buy it was very long now... So I really need to end it.

❄❄❄-Blackfrost_00101