Chapter 3

"He's annoying"
"Dara's Pov"

Another day a head to us being a student sucks not to mention all students are all annoying those stupidents.

I was getting ready for school ,another tiring day hmm...eye glasses check,
fake braces check ,braided hair check, I'm set.
"GIRLS BREAKFAST IS READY HURRY UP WERE GONNA BE LATE IF WE DON'T HURRY!!!!"
Aish I wonder where did Bommie get that high pitch voice???.

Descending from the stairs
CL also went down
"There goes our mother hen,morning unnie." "Morning Chae," I said in return with a smile.

We hurriedly ate our breakfast and left the dishes in the sank.not long after we where already in the K.Univ
Our house was not far from the school just a couple of blocks ,I'm not sure though if it's just a house more like a mansion.

Just like the other day all students looked at us with disapproval,like we  care though tch brats," seriously there just like kids it's like it's the first time to see people with big glasses and books."
Bom blurted out. We quietly strode our way in our room but suddenly all students more like girls started to squeal
"There like people who ran out from the institute." CL said as she started to get irritated from the noises "seriously even in this Univ. there's always going to have a ruckus." Minzy said.Not minding the cause of what their overly crazy for we just continued to  our way.

But the sudden silence made us stopped our track and heard murmurs,we didn't mind it but suddenly an annoying voice blurted from our backs.

"Tsk. Another bunch of attention seeking girls, we have here."

Wth! Did he just said that were seeking attentions from them. Who the hell do they think they are?!

"Calm your nerves unnie," Minzy whispered to me.

Before I could utter a word. CL already face them with a sarcastic retort.

"And you boys think that we have time to seek for you guys attention we don't have time for that nonsense were not like your fan girls." CL said in gritted teeth. While we giggle discretely with those shock faces of theirs.

"Woah! Aren't you the fierce one lady—" he happens to stop midsetence and "ahhhhhh your not a lady your a brute one to be a lady ." A boy with a panda eyes. Omo! He looks cute but his rude. Psh.

"Grrrr! I don't have time for bullshits! You panda looking from the other side of the earth!" CL burst out.

Ohh no. Maybe it's time to stop before our gazibe launch out of her shell. You would not like her when she's angry. She's like a erupting volcano. Shh. Don't tell her I told you guys about it. It's a secreeeeet. Our little secret.

"W-what did you say?!" His face is red like tomatoes. Ohh. I'd like to cook him some other time but not today.

"Chae let's go." I said to them. "We don't have the time for another stupidents around here. We're going to be late." And I said with a smirk. The word 'stupidents' must have hit a mark because the boy in the center with a weird white looking hair he shot me with a deadly glare and the hell I care and it's already clear that all students shouldn't color their hairs.

"Watch your words, little miss. You won't have your nanny to save you're little ass or do you have a nanny in that kind of outfit. You look poorer than the poorest student in this university," he said with a smirk that made his friends shook with laughter. And the other students too.

That made my blood boil to the highest level but Bom gripped my arm knowing that I'm gonna flip them. And she almost drag us away from the scene but not a long after someone grab my wrist and I felt someone whispered in my ear that send shivers to my body.

" Be careful who you talk against too, baby girl. You might not like the outcome."

He let go of my wrist and Bom drag us completely—well not completely without me sending a death glare to that freak. I'm not a baby! Psh. I wish we would not meet again for I wouldn't want to ruin my disguise because of that jerk!

**********

A/N

Hiiiiiiiii! Anyone reading this? Maybe none. However if there are some. Can you give us a feed back? Even though no one reading this I will continue to update. This just came cause of boredom so please forgive us if it's lousy.

But you can really help if you comment and vote. Or just comment to improve the scenes and help with any grammatical errors kamsamnida😘