Chapter 4

"Never Ending Annoying Bastard"

Dara's Pov

After that annoying scene we hurriedly went to our first subject as we enter the room all eyes were on us. And some even have the nerve to gossip. And when I said GOSSIP, it's the one you could hear even when you're a mile apart.

"Look at those girls. They are crazy enough to clash with THE KINGS."

"I think their not gonna last a week. Hehe"

"There not even beautiful! Attention seeking bitches!"

I shut my eardrums by putting my earphone on. I put it on the highest volume so that I won't hear those muttering parrots , and I'm not the only one. CL, Minzy and Bom did the same. Yeah, we have the same minds.

A few minutes later.

The teacher showed up. Our first subject is English and it ended nicely. Then the second one is Math. Our teacher is busy discussing about functions when the door slam open. Revealing those jerks we encounter on the hallway.

They didn't even greet nor say something. They just walk to their sits, while the teacher stared at them, mouth wide open because of shock. And their fan girlssss. Keep giggling like some electric shock specimens.

"What do you guys think the time is?!" Our teacher said fuming mad after recovering the shock.
"It's 8:46." the annoying white  haired boy said to our teacher in a mocking way the heck even in the teacher he doesn't pay any respect.
" It's been in the sched that it's my class Mr.kwon even if your the chairman's son I won't tolerate your tardiness together with your group!"

Wait where did I heard that name again? Kwon its seems familiar...Oh yeah the university's name jeez seriously where's my mind today?,So his the son of the chairman......that white haired boy tch I'm still angry at what he said a moment ago.

"Tch. Then just teach. We're paying you to taught us. Not to sermon like a priest." He said what a jerk then they just past by our teacher Mrs. Song went fuming red in anger"Kwon Jiyong ,Dong Youngbae,Choi Seunghyun, kang Daesung,Lee Seungri!!!! You boys are going  to have trouble."

"So that was their name" Bom said sound so interesting in them .

Why do I feel that some trouble are going to happen in the next few moments.

***********

We quietly enter the cafeteria not wanting some attentions but to no avail the students take notice of us

"Ughhh gossipers letch" Chae said" She really has issue problem with her temper" It     suddenly sled out  out of my mouth.

" Really Unnie last time in our previous School which is our School you almost sent a student in a hospital." Minzy said right how can I forgot I also has an issue with my ill temper.

" Yeah how can you forget." CL said with a pout plastered in her face " Not your style Chae...and remember  there are many students ....so stop it." I said with a chuckle.

We immediately got our orders and settled with a vacant table which stopped the students from eating and chatting.

As the three didn't mind the sudden silence,I heard some footsteps heading towards our direction

" Hey  Nerds that's our table" a cold voice said hearing that annoying voice again made my mood into sour, Sandara  don't mind him I tried convincing myself as I diverted my attention to the girls.

Aish seriously they really take my advice CL and Minzy didn't care on what's going to happen while Bommie is happily eating her corn.

"Hey Nerds didn't you heard what Hyung said?!" Really what's with them it's just a table there are  still many  availables.

  "The hell panda don't you see that were eating peacefully here!" CL said not minding the cold stare of the stupidents the hell we care!!!.

"You guys really need to leave our table." A deep voice said Woah I didn't knew the blue haired guy has a deep voice but knowing Bom even if it's her crush, she wouldn't like it being disturbed eating her beloved corn as if it's the cue" We don't care didn't you see were eating." Bom said still munching her corn.

"How can a girl eat nonstop you will look like a whale if you keep eating." Hearing this all students and his friends are laughing.

"Oh..oh I sense trouble" Minzy said I still kept my cool I don't want to get our covered blow like this.  
Seeing CL tried to keep her temper hold, still throwing a glare with the panda.

The mohawk guy and the white haired guy just kept quiet but the annoying one started to get irritated to all the noises.

I really wanted a peaceful lunch and it turns out shit

"The fudge don't you dare called me whale you dumbass." Bom suddenly outburst making the crowd quiet hearing those words made the blue haired guy eyes turned to slits "And how the hell am I not to call you that if you kept eating like an eating machine like something's living inside you!"

It's the truth  though Bommie has the most many foods in our table mostly are sweets.

"The heck....let me ask you won't you eat many foods if your stomach is rumbling?!" Bom said while eyeing the boy irritated that made the boy muted ,really whenever Bom is hungry she will find a way to eat a food.

I didn't even get to touched my lunch and my appetite just left me I felt sorry for the spaghetti.

I get up from the seat to  throw it away  but someone tripped me it didn't escaped from my sight that a girl did it tch the heck wow really it's gross the spaghetti is all over me great just great once I I'll find that girl I'm going to  break her neck.

All attention turned to me and it bring a whole fucking laughters "Hey it's suits you I guess that's the new fashion trend." The white boy said with a mocking way,the girls hurriedly help me up I looked at him with a deadly glare but he only snorted with a laugh arrgghhhh he really made my blood boil to the highest .Dara yah calm down I said to my self and started counting 5 rabbits,4rabbits,3rabbits,2rabbits,1rabbit phew don't pay attention to him,his a waist of time.

Me and the girls started to walk pass by them we don't want to get more attention especially some stupidents started to pile up our direction " Hey is that it no retort back...what a  nerd " that's it I've had enough of this, I grabbed him in the shoulder" I don't give a fuck and let me remind you  don't you dare to start a fight with me cause you ain't know me Kwon." I said in coldest way but he only gave me a playful smirk.

We made our way in the restroom and they started to help me clean my clothes
"Ughhh that panda I'm gonna tie him and feed him to the sharks!!!" CL said "Unnie calm down what had happened today should remind us not to get easily mad you guys almost broke our cover." Minzy said "How come almost??? We didn't done anything."CL said "Well unnie's you guys almost made a big scene good thing you guys didn't break any bones!!!!!!......for now." Minzy said while eyeing us.

"Oh... oopsie " both CL and Bom said, Minzy then turned to me"Dara Unnie you did well for controlling your temper." "Yahh Maknae that's unfair we did our best too you know!" Both Bom and CL said "Tch but those boys  irritates me especially that blue one!" Bom said "Really then what does your giggle stands for when you first saw him and eyeing him silently." CL said while her brows arch playfully, Bom then blushes red, that Kwon Jiyong I can easily remembered his name who wouldn't his the first one who made me annoyed this much not to mention the hallway thing and all that happened moment ago made me want him to burry alive.

Kwon Jiyong even if your the son of the chairman's of this Univ I won't hold back to fight you... if you dared to start a fight..