Chapter 28

(Warning too many grammatical erors ahead)

"Dara's pov"

I was breathing heavily as I lay back at the cold floor,I looked at CL,Minzy,and Boom.

All of us looked very tired due to our practicing for 5 hours and in just few days the group performance will be held the same as the School's program.

"Ok that's should be it!"CL said while smiling I guess she's happy now because we didn't cause any wrong steppings.

I stood up and went to my room and took a shower,Once I'm done I wore my big shirt and shorts I blew dry my hair and tie it in ponytail.

I lazily walk to my bed I looked at my phone, checking if I've got some missed calls or messages from Jiyong.

And I haven't got any....

So I put back my phone at my side table,I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was awoken by my ringing phone"Hello?"I answered still half asleep"Noona"my eyes immediately widen hearing a very familiar voice"Noona please come back home"my brother's pleading voice made me stiff...

I instantly turned off my phone,I closed my eyes and massage my head and heave a heavy sigh"What do I do how can I tell this to Jiyong?!!!"I said frustratedly.

I heard somebody knocked"Come in!"I said as I clutch my pillow tight"Tokki-yah,you ok?"Bom asked and sat besides me worry evident in her eyes.

"My brother just called"I softly mumbled I heard her gasp"What do we do?!..it only means that your mother knew about our location!!!"Bom said while panicking that made me really worry how can I tell Jiyong about this?...I don't know what will his reaction be?!!!

Eottoke!!! Eottoke!!!I closed my eyes again and hugged my pillow trying not to cry,I'm scared what will happen...this is the first time that I'm really scared....scared that I might loose Jiyong...

"It's better if we tell them the truth,the sooner the better"Bom held both of my hands and smiled at me...

But how....how..can I tell him....

*Next Day*
At School

I was alone in our classroom while my classmates are still doing their stuffs.

The girls decided to bought some snacks since were still helping to decorate our classroom..

What's taking them so long?I wondered,I put on my headphones and start listening to some random music...I was humming and tapping my desk,I closed my eyes as I listen and feeling the music and I didn't even notice that I fell asleep.

I woke up due to someone whose pinching my nose,I opened my eyes annoyingly,and Jiyong's smiling face greeted me.

"Why your here alone?"Jiyong asked as he cupped my face.My face instantly turn red,his staring straight to my eyes still the jolly Jiyong.

I held his hands that is still cupping my face"I fell asleep..and the girls went to buy some snacks,but I guess-"I was cutted when Jiyong suddenly place some snacks at my table good for two people.

"The girls wanted to eat at the cafeteria together with the boys so I asked them where were you and they gave me your snacks and told me where.... so I'm here with you"Jiyong explain while smiling at me.

Those girls Aish!!!

I looked at our surrounding and our classmates cannot be seen...I guess it's just me and Jiyong...

I was munching my food and I don't know why but I can't look straight at Jiyong,I could feel him looking intently at me...

I could feel my chicks heating up,so I diverted my attention at the nearby widow to look at something interesting.....more like looking at nowhere,I suddenly hear Jiyong chuckle and as if it's the que my face instantly went red.