Chapter 9

"Dara's Pov"

"So?.....is this......umm how could I say........  this can we go inside the club with this fucking get up!" CL said dramatically,While leaning in the wall backwards.

And we rolled our  eyes secretly at her antics,but where the heck is Yuri and Hyo rin?.

We're currently at the out side where the condo of Hyo rin and Yuri is located"Umm do you girls are looking for someone"a white hair girl ask us "No but partly yes we're waiting for someone"Bom said politely to the girl "Oh!I see you might be looking for Yuri,am I right" she said "Um yes"Minzy said kind of a bit shy.

"Then come in I know it's freezing here by the way the name's kim Taeyeon,Im friends with Yuri and I'm also staying here!" She said while signaling us to come in,as we enter the whole place was fantastic.

And it's full of pink and cute furniture's and the place was huge"You girls  have to wait for a bit I'm going to call them" she said while striding up to the stairs and it's also pink.

"Wow the place....is..pinkish"
CL commented"But it's also cute"Minzy seconded and Bom just nod in agreement.

"Hey guys did we make you girls wai—what the hell is that?" Yuri said while running towards us"Yah Yuri careful you might fall!" Hyo rin scolded her,Yuri was wearing a black shorts and fitted shirt that is also white but not enough to cover her belly button and it paired with black leather jacket not to long with a pair of boots while Hyo rin is wearing a  blue dress but not to long and not much revealing it's an innocent seductress kind of and paired with blue heels.

"They both have a simple make up but their gorgeous"Bom commented But only the four of us heard it.

"Oh now I know why you came rushing to them"Hyo rin said to Yuri "They need a make over"Yuri said while grabbing some make up brush that we didn't knew where she get that fast.

After hearing what Yuri said Bom , Minzy,and CL suddenly stiff and the three looked at me and I only nod at them that made them confused why I approve it.

"Cause we need it" I only said shortly and I knew this is going to happen.

"Hey Taeng! We need your help!!!" Yuri shouted "I know  Yuri so stop shouting" Tae said while chuckling.

"So let's go to the dresser room"Hyo rin said and we follow her and when we enter the room it's full of different clothes,dresses,hats and any kind of clothes from head to toe and the other side are for make ups.

Yuri then let us seat and do our hair style same with Hyo rin  fixing the hair of CL,while Taeyeon grabbing some clothes,then later helped they even didn't even want us to use our fake glasses"Geez this is just fake?...I thought you girls had a poor eyesight"Hyo rin said while fixing my make up.

I looked at them blankly ....will they kind of made me wore a very black  tight dress that was mid thigh paired with a red  killer heels good thing that I'm used to it.

"Wow!!!! Why didn't you girls do a complete make over???" Yuri said while looking at us "Yup that beauty should let out"Taeyeon seconded while taking pictures of us four.

"Well actually....."Bom said hesitated she looked at me "Well we can't tell you girls yet...not now don't worry when time comes will let you girls know"I said to them that shock both Minzy and CL.

"Beatrice is so hot by the way she's kind of more like a very hot doll especially she's wearing that"Hyo rin commented well Bom is wearing also a tight dress but the sides are open emphasis her curves  "Yup if we didn't get you girls up like that probably we didn't knew how much of a gorgeous you all are"Yuri added, CL is wearing a white tight skirt. (A/n I don't know if it's right 😂) paired with black tank tops with a black leather and a black heels.

Our maknae wears a black skinny jeans and  an off shoulder I've had notice that our concept is black and white...great!,not bad though.

"Now much more better" a satisfying face plastered on Taeyeon.

"How about you Taeng?not coming"Hyo rin asked"Nah no thanks I have a date"A cute visible flush came from Taeyeon.

"Ohhh! A date......with Baek!! Huh?!"Yuri tease only to get a flush Taeyeon.

"Aish!!!it's time for you girls to go"Taeyeon said while we only laugh at her"Okay then have fun!"Yuri then wink at her and we bid goodbye to Taeyeon.

****At the club****

"Jiyong's Pov"

"Hey handsome" a flirt approach me while her hand harassing my thigh"Get your filthy hand off me bitch!!!" I yelled at her she was taken back at my sudden action and she just left kind of embarrassed at her actions.

Can't help it I'm not in a good mood since this morning because of those bitches this morning  and I can't believe what I just did the Kwon Jiyong was furious just because  of some nerd,I drank the liquor hoping that it might disappear.

"Hey Hyung you okay?" Daesung ask me and I just nod.

Not minding the commotion idon't fucking care and it's not my concern.

But what caught my attention is that a group of girls.... and the hell what is my sister doing here and whose with her the only person I recognize is Hyo rin.

"G do you know  those four girls, together with Yuri?"Top hyung asked while eyeing the red hair girl seriously what's with him and it's always red hair psh!

"Dara's Pov"

As we enter all attention we're on us psh!even bitches glaring at us and I playfully smirk at them.

"Gosh I missed the crowded room and I also missed the dance floor"CL said.

"So what are we waiting for let's go party!"Bom suddenly shouted and the four cheered,while I signald that Im going to drink and they just nodded I went to the counter and ordered a light drink I don't wanna get drunk.

Minutes later I got bored and I can sense that someone is looking at me and I don't know why but its familiar,I didn't mind it and continued to the dance floor,where the girls are we are all dancing happily but soon some filthy jerks sorounds us.

"Hey beautiful want to have some fun?" One of the jerks whisper to my ears and I pushed him away from me but the monkey just went forward to my direction I was about to punch his face.

But just then I felt that someone held my waist that sent shivers through my spine and I hurreidly looked at the person and my  eyes went bulge to it's suckets.........it's Kwon Jiyong and his glaring deadly at the monkey whose forcing himself to me.

"Hey asshole get your ass off here"Kwon said venomously that made me stiff and the monkey back off when he saw Kwon.

I was about to turn back but Kwon suddenly held my wrist and pulled me to a dark corner"What's your problem"I Snickered at him,but the jerk is......the hell he is dunk.....or not? I was about to get going but he held my waist and he made me face him and he fucking did what I haven't expected................he kissed me....

The fuck!!!..I mentally screamed I pushed him ruffly and completely walked away but before I could get away enough I looked back at his direction and his looking intently at me...fudge his drunk right?

He won't remember Sandara don't worry.....I convinced myself but there's a part of me hoping he would not forget about it......THE HECK PARK WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SNAP OUT OF IT!!

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

A/N

      Sorry for not updating fast and I know this chapter sucks hoped you guys liked it guess not....😐😅😂psh sorry bout that it's a girl thing any way I don't know if I could update in few days cause I have a test this coming Thursday so I'm kind of busy.....

                   Blackfrost ❄❄❄