Chapter 37

A/n: Warning too many grammatical error and spellings....

(daljiyongbae Hi saengy this chapter is Dedicated for you💜💜💜💜 Hope you like 💜💜💜and of course to those who are reading this hope you all like it💜💜💜)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Dara's Pov"

As Jiyong dragged me to the School on where the sister of Yoonji goes to..I can't put myself to argue with him since I can see the determination in his eyes.

And It's still 1 o'clock and the girls is kind of busy I might just enjoy this moment together with Jiyong, I looked at our hands which made me look away.....I tried on getting my hand off from Jiyong but he just squeeze my hand, letting me know that he doesn't want to let go my heart keep hammering inside of my ribcage.

I can hear some giggles and laughter as we enter the campus, everyone is enjoying it.

Jiyong stopped at some booth and look around "So where are we going first?" Jiyong asked while I just shrugged it off, which is hecking wrong.

I took a glance at him wrong move Sandara!!!

Our lips kind of touch slighty taking me off guard his lips curve a smile..I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face!

I was about to walk away when someone cuffed our hands which made us both shock.

Meanwhile

(Couple of hours ago)

"Seungri's Pov"

The 7 of us already started to give up the plan cause we find it hard especially that GD Hyung and Sab Noona are difficult to put together without them knowing....I completely rolled my eyes as I think about it...augghhh!!! what a frustration!!!!....

Taeyang Hyung suggested that we should take a stroll in the park so we could think much better plus our foods are already finished, especially that Beatrice Noona is with us, both me and Charlotte already gave our half portion when we couldn't finished our cakes...But still not enough to Noona surprisingly Top Hyung gave his to Noona..

And since the customers started to pile up we just followed what Hyung suggest.

And since Im bored I kept on bothering Charlotte which I regret afterwards when Charlotte didn't payed any attention at me I would rather be bored than being ignored by Charlotte.

So as an offering for forgiveness I bought her ice cream, and I am really happy when Charlotte smiled at me then let out a cute giggle.

Cute

"Any ideas?"Taeyang hyung asked while looking around "Not even a single thing" Daesung Hyung said..

We kept on strolling when Beatrice Noona stopped walking which made the 6 of bumped at each other.

Top hyung hissed at Noona but she just smiled innocently at him...Gahhd hyung just date Noona already!!!!I glared at him but I was taken back when hyung glared back at me, which made my body run cold scary sksksskkss.

"Guys be quiet"Noona said while signaling us to hide at the big bush, so without even caring we followed her.

"Why are we hiding Noona?" I ask Noona while I kept on holding Charlotte fearing that she might fall due to our positions.

All of the people looked at us weirdly but we don't care!!!...this is the most important moment!!!!

Our eyes went wide when we saw Jiyong hyung together with Sabrina Noona.