Chapter 13

"Bom's pov"

"Annyeonghaseyo My name is Han Seo hee"

"So that's her name"I mumbled and some different reactions came from our classmates the boys are celebrating some girls are giving her death glares.

And I only stared at her with blank face.

"Ms Han please take a seat at the back"Mrs.Song said and she followed greatfully heading towards Top but before she could reach at him......it was sudden she fell and all of our classmates well actually most are girls who are laughing... including me but of course secretly.....
.
.
.
.
.
"WHO THE HELL DID IT TO HER!?"
All of us were shocked including Mrs.Song because of Top sudden outrange he helped her stand up.

And as I looked at them I felt really hurt,I then looked away...I can't take it anymore.

Top then came into the front together with her "Anyone who dared to hurt her will be punished!!!"Top stated.

Then the the whole class starting to get confused "She's my girlfriend any one dared to harm her will get it.... understand" he said firmly.

***Time skip***

Finally it's lunch time we hurriedly went to the cafeteria and went to our table"Girls can you get me my food Im still not feeling well" I said to them and weird they followed without complain minutes later they came together with our food,they gave me mine and I started eating.

"Hi guys" we looked at the person who greeted us and it's Yuri and Hyo Rin holding their foods with them"Annyeong Unnie's"Minzy said at the two then they take the two vacant seats.

"So I heard that Top has a girlfriend?" Hyo Rin stated and I stopped eating "Yup"CL said while getting herself a mouthful of food"Oh who is it"Yuri said kind of eager to find out.

"Her name is Han Seo hee"Dara said kind of a bit cold when speaking the name of the girl........

"So it's the Bitch!" We four looked at Yuri with shocked faces, Dark aura came out of Yuri.

"What's wrong Yuri you kind of hate her......but it's ok for me though I kind of sense some ugly vibes at her so yeah basically I hate her"CL stated, I continued my eating as if it's not bothering me.

"I'll tell you girls later at the rooftop"Yuri said to us.

"Ugh guys need to go to the comfort room"CL excuse herself just then Top came together with her Oh-so called girlfriend.

**********

👑👑👑👑👑

"CL's pov"

I excuse myself at the girls just when I turned my way I saw Choi together with his girlfriend who looked like a white lady.....I looked at Bommie's direction and it didn't escaped from my cat eyes she's hurting and I know Dara Unnie noticed too...nope not just Dara Unnie but also Yuri,Minzy,and Hyo Rin.

I continued my way to the Comfort room finally I have reached my destination, I quickly went inside of one of the cubicles I heard some other girls talking.

"Why is that Han Seo hee is back again!! that fucking snake"G-1

"The heck that bitch she's going to hurt Top oppa again!!"G-2

"I swear if she's going to hurt him I'll swear I will hunt her!!"G-1

"Common let's go I'm hungry"G-2

And when I peeked through the door they already went out I washed my hands and let it dry "What were they talking about?" I mumbled I went out,Just then I bumped into someone I fell on my butt the fuck that hurts I rubbed my back and when I looked at the person ,my eyes turned to slit when I looked at his face.

"Watch where your going cat"he spat at me "it's not my fault I didn't see you!!!" I shouted high pitch and he winced "Damn!shut it"the rat shouted back but I still keep shouting, wanting him to get irritated.

"3rd person  point of view"

Seungri can't take it anymore the shouting of the girl in front of him kept pissing him off"The fuck it's not my fault that she fall.....Really this cat!!"

He  held her wrist and pinned her to the walls"Can't any minute-"he was interrupted again by the scream of the blonde girl "Ok that's it" he pinched CL's right cheeks that made her stop screaming but in the end Seungri's scream took place as CL also pinched his left cheeks but in much more force.

"Yah let me go!!!!" Seungri shouted "You first rat!"CL retort back "And why would I cat!"Seungri rant "Let me go!!!! I tell you–you RAT!!" CL said still grabbing  more on Seungri not letting her grip lose.

"Fuck it......its fucking hurts!!! Let go already!!"Seungri demanded but CL won't let go minutes past but the two are still grabbing each other cheeks "Ok!Ok! In the count of 3 let's both let go! Arghhh Chae!!!!! You know it's hurts common cat let go already" Seungri half yelled.

"He called me Chae why?!!! How did-"CL got her mind shook in why did he called her that? Only her close one called her that she snap at her thinking when she noticed that Seungri keep shaking her cheeks nonstop "Ok all right"CL said while glaring at Seungri.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!!!"

They both let go and they were shocked at their very red cheeks "You Rat!!"CL said irritatedly but Seungri just stuck out his tounge which add up on CL's irritation CL dashed on Seungri's directions but Seungri immediately ran off.

And of course CL went after him they reached some other places within the University until they reached at the garden they are both very tired of their chasing some students where shock and others are in awe at their playfulness especially that it's their first time on seeing Seungri's playfulness especially that it's a girl not to mention that it's his well-known enemy.

"Looked at how cute they are" one couple looked at them while smiling they both looked at each other and they both exchange disgusted faces "When will this get over?!"CL asked  to herself as she was also tired.

Her thinking was interrupted when she heard a ringing phone and it's from Seungri.

"Ne hyung..... I'm coming" Seungri then face CL but not saying a word ,he then turned back but before he could take a step"Were not done yet RAT! remember that!"CL said still panting.

Without Seungri's knowing a smile crept on his face.

"I guess my days in KU won't be boring as hell anymore thanks to you Charlotte Lee......my cat.....my enemy.....my Chae...

Time skipped

"Bom's pov"

We're currently at the rooftop just as planned finally the two finally arrived
"Han Seo hee is a very lucky girl"Yuri started and us four listen to her even if I don't want to "All girls envy her as she has the heart of Top...the two was very Happy that..... everyone thought but no....we we're wrong Seo hee was cheating on Top and much worst that snake was cheating for almost a year and after Top knew that he break up with her......he was very broken hearted and Seo hee didn't even felt guilt back then not even beging for forgiveness she just went missing well  not really  missing she transferd at the other school,and after that Top became the Playboy" Yuri finished and after hearing it from her.

I'm too angry about that bitch.....but I can't do anything about it especially that they're back together.........face it Bom you can't do anything about it after our little bonding we went back to our mansion ,I heave a sigh another miserable night for me damn this heart ache is there really no medicine?

*********

A/n

       Hi guys did you like it anyway any Seo hee fans there?😱 I'm sorry if I had to use her in my story I just not that good in making other names,once again I'm sorry if there's a fan there.....does it?😶😅😮.....I hoped you guys enjoyed reading though nighty💞
I didn't knew that I write some Ririn ok not some😅😅😅 and I've just noticed its the most short chapter sorry and also for some grammatical errors in the previous chaps if there is any😅.

                                      Balckfrost