Chapter 30

(A/n:Too many grammatical errors and spelling)

(Mean while at the Darabom)

"Bom's Pov"

Fuck I swear once I know the reason why Jiyong did that kind of shit I will...burry him alive!!!

I shouted mentally while messing with my hair in frustration.

I looked at Dara's room...the maknaes already went to the K.U and we decided that Me and Dara won't come especially today and besides we can absent whenever we want cause there's no class.

I went to our kitchen and decided to prepare some breakfast for her geez that rabbit won't even come-out...

I get some plates not that big and I started to heat the pan and prepared some pancakes for her...Once Im done cooking I set it perfectly and prepared some milk for her...I went to our fridge and looked at some remaining fruits...perfect there still some strawberry!!!

I also ready some cream for her,after that I put ina tray...I almost forgot the syrup.

I started walking to her room"Dara-yah open uppppp!!!!!!"I shouted"Ok"I heard her reply silently...

Once she opened her door I hurriedly went inside..

"Got you some breakfast"I smiled "Gumawo"Dara said and I returned it with a smile..I placed the tray at her mini center table..

she sat with her cross leg...I smiled at her and leeft-up the cloth that has been covering her foods"Ta-daaaahh"I cheered and thank God she smiled...She started eating and Im just watching her ..

she looked really happy once she finished her pancakes and drink some little milk before she devored her beloved strawberry as expected this rabbit"You and your strawbeeries"I mumbled accidentally and I covered my mouth.

Dara looked at me blankly"Say's who who always eat her corn...You and your corn"She said which made the two of us laugh...

"Where are the maknaes?"Dara asked still munching..Im having a hard time answering and she looked at me while rasing her left brow..I silently swallowed"A-aat the K.U."I answer while looking elsewhere my face started to sweat"K"She commented..

which made me shock that's it?????

"Something matter?"she asked "Nothing"I said while smilling.....phew...I sneakily wipe my sweat with the tissue While Dara's attention is still on her strawberries.

"Anyway take a bath and wear something comfortable Tokki-yah"I said while looking at her..."Why?"She asked still eating "Cause Im gonna take you somewhere it could relax you"I said casually and she just shrugged...

"Then I should be ready then" and I walked out of her room and went to mine...I took a bath and dried my hair then done my make up and I dicided to wear some white sweater and a black skinny jeans  and I didn't forget my disguise.

Once Im done,I went to her room and sat on her bed "Are you done yet?!!"I yell "Almost!!!" she replied I check my phone and I got no message.

"Do we really have to hurry?"She said while drying her hair"Not really..let me help you" I went to her and grabbed her hair dryer while she fixed her make up,I looked at her outfit and she really likes wearing black...

"Dara wore a white crop top and black high waste paired with black long boots and a black leather jacket...and choker...

"Done" I said "You don't need to wear your disguise Bommie"And I was really shocked."Don't ask"she said in a cold way.Ohhh k jeez this rabbit...