Chapter 12

"❄A little bit of Topbom"

This chapter is didecated to "golden_ash" 😂😂

"Bom's pov"

We're currently at the cafeteria still eating when Dara suddenly stands up excusing herself cause she needs to go to the bathroom and we only nodded.

And minutes later she still hasn't come back"Unnie I should find Dara she's taking too long"CL said but I stopped her"No need chae she might come back right away"I said to her and as the glass door opened we turned our gaze to look who is it.

But I regretted it my world crumbled as my gaze went to him"Girls I should get going"I said to the two and grabbed my phone at the table"Unnie where are you going?" Minzy asked "Don't look for me girls I'm not feeling well and I need it some time" I answered.

Just then Dara came"Unnie something wrong?"Minzy ask "Nothing"Dara answered "Ok then let's go"I said to them I bet my bitterness is visible due to my way of talking.

As I came pass by the KINGS it didn't escape from my hearing the disapproving of the three while glaring at the girl and I didn't care much and I don't like my view.

We're at the hallway when Minzy reminded me "Unnie you said you didn't feel well"Minzy said "Oh right thanks maknae for reminding me" and I bid my goodbye I quickly ran and went to our house and change clothes and get my black Porsche at the garage.

I quickly started the engine and drive fast ,I don't know where I'm going and I only found my self at the place near the shore and I entered inside the forest and not long after, I found the midow where I always play when I was little whenever my parents doesn't have time for me my Nanny always bought me here cause she knows that I love drawing and she bought me here to relaxed and at the same time play.

I went to the big tree which is located at the very center there is no other tree than that big tree it's the tree we're all my good memories are how I loved this place and I finally bought it.

This is now my private property that my parents didn't even knew. I use my own money to buy this property and I build my very own mansion....this place is now seculed.

As I went nearer my eyes became blurry as my tears gushed down I cried my heart out as flashed back kept replaying to my mind the way he looked at her,his smile his oh so fragile smile.

Your so stupid Park Bom you've fallen to that jerk your an idiot....I hate myself I had fallen to that fucking alien.

I stopped crying when a flower came from my sight it's a daffodil
.

.

*******

Flash back (A/n this is where Bom is still 9 years old😂)

I was crying non stop

I scraped my knee and my nanny might take long to come back suddenly a flower greeted me I looked up at the person who gave it to me.

It was a boy I once again looked at the flower "Hey why are you crying?...please don't cry I will give this to you if you will stop crying" as he said that I quickly stopped crying.

"What's your name?" He asked while helping me stand up "Bom" I answered which he returned back a smile "My name is Tabi" he said and I bursted laughing.

"Hey that's not funny" he said while pouting "I know it's just that it's cute" I said kind of embarrassed.

We became very closed.

We're at the big tree sitting and watching the beautiful sunset, were very tired we played non stop the whole morning good thing my nanny came and she already knew Tabi but I don't know why.

"Hey Bommie can I ....."

"Yes?"

"Can you promise me"

"What about?"
.

.

.
.

"That you will wait for me until we grew old enough.......and you will marry me" Tabi said very serious and it made me very happy.

"Of course!!!" I said cheerfully

"Pinky swear" he rased his Pinky

"Pinky swear!!!" And we smiled to each other.
*************

After that day my very happy day that was the last time I saw Tabi......Not long after, Once again I cried as I remembered my promise"I'm very sorry Tabi I fell.....not...to...you but to that stupid alien.

As the sunset came I finally composed myself I texted the girls that I won't coming home and thank God they didn't complain, I hurriedly went to my mansion good thing I always had my keys with me,I checked all the appliances and they still work.

I went to the nearby store and bought somethings good thing I've had some clothes in my room.

I cooked myself a dinner once I'm finished I went to my room thinking something and then it hit me.....with a great Bang.

I fell to that alien in a short time I've should have noticed....and it's scary.

Before I could lay my back at the bed I remembered that still have class tomorrow!! Great I washed my uniform thank goodness I have washing machine and a dryer.

I slump myself again as I finished washing and quickly fell asleep I guess I'm too tired from crying.

*Next day

I hurriedly prepared myself and eat then I made sure that I'll leave everything safe I get my car keys and my bag together with my phone as I went outside Mrs. So came "Hello dear you didn't tell me that you will came I could have take cared of you!" she bombarded me and I only returned a smile "it's ok auntie I've just missed this place" I said to her"Is that so...then when you came again tell me ok" she said warmly and I nodded back.

I went back to our place and parked my car and locked the gate and of course I didn't forget my glasses.

As soon as I entered our room the loud voices greeted me which I knew it came from the girls and some of our classmates are glaring at them...yeah like we care!

"Wow as soon as I came loud voices greeted me" I said sarcastically at them.

"Really Unnie??but we didn't heard it though"CL said and me and Dara secretly rolled our eyes at chae's cluelessness.

"Yeah right" Dara said mockingly
"So how's your night without me?" I asked the girls.

"The foods not yummy"Minzy complained and Dara facepalm herself.

And they looked at CL and she doesn't even give a damn a thing.

"Well you guys ate it"Chae stated, minutes later Mrs.Song came "Ok now class settled down"Mrs. Song said while placing her things at her table just then he came together with his friends and take a seat at their seats.

"Weird what's wrong with those four?" Chae mumbled I just shrugged my shoulders and put my attention at Mrs.Song.

"Now class we have a new transferee and PLEASE be kind to her"she stated and some of our classmates are having different reactions.

"You can get inside now" Mrs.Song commanded

As the person entered the room my mood completely turned into a salt-slash-sour arghhhh I don't know why but I already hate the person who's standing in front.

And when I looked back at where Top is my heart once again fucking broke
his smiling.......

Smiling .......at her.......with adoration.....and love..

**********

A/n

Hi guys ok I guess it's not a little bit of Topbom😅😑😑😑.....I know this chapter.....I don't know...but I hoped you guys had fun😂 ok I guess not