Chapter 14

"This chapter is dedicated to Baakem56 thank you for voting my story I hope you will like this chapter 💕"

"Bom's pov"

The whole week was fucking hell the nerve of those two flirting in public!!!

Good thing that it's Saturday means that I won't see that white lady again with that alien.

I take my bath and change into a simple shirt and a shorts,I went downstairs and made breakfast I looked into our fridge and...... bacon,eggs,and hotdogs not bad..

As I finished sitting up the table I went into my baby's room.....fudge why is it sooo hard waking a rabbit and a cat?!!....

"Minzy-ah can you help me on waking up those two" I asked our maknae good thing she agreed......after that waking session the two finally woke up phew these babies are really hard to handle especially if the cat and the rabbit are sleeping.

"Unnie's how about let's take a little vacation"Minzy said out of nowhere and the three of us looked at each other"Ok that would be great!!"Dara said approvingly.

"Ok then let's hurry we have to pack,how I missed my fashion!!!"CL said in excitement and me,Dara,and Minzy rolled our eyes "Even when she has the nerd get up her fashion SLASH never left"Dara mumbled but enough to hear,we silently laughed at Dara.

***Fast forward***

We decided to take only our van
Dara is driving ,while the three of us are doing nothing"Why it is soooo boring Dara said unexpectedly.

That made our eyes widen in shocked"What?" Dara asked "Nothing" We answered back.....

Not long after Minzy started singing and as the time passed by all we have been doing in the whole ride are singing and jamming and it's the songs that we've composed"We've got the fire~"Dara sung.

"We're finally here!!!"CL and Minzy said in unison that made us giggle.

"3rd person Pov"

As the girls went to the hotel near the beach,they didn't noticed that not far from them the king's are also tailing off.

"Hyung why the heck do we have to bring a pup!"Seungri mumbled angrily as he gave a secret glare at the girl whose so clingy at their Hyung.

The four boys decided to not to get too close at Top as he was Soo busy at his girlfriend who didn't even want to get away from him.

"Don't mind the slut"Jiyong said in a low tone and gritted teeth,so the four boys hurriedly went to the hotel as they didn't want to witness the slut trying to devour their hyung.

As the boys went to their own room the maknae was the first one to change first.

"I should go to Jiyong hyung's room"Seungri said to himself as he get his shade at his bag,and went outside,he barged into Jiyong's room
"Do you know that you should knock first before entering in someone's else's room"Jiyong said in a cold tone.

"NoPe"the maknae answered imphazing the nope "And why is that?" Taeyang asked at their maknae whose happily enjoying the irritated Jiyong whose ready to knock him off.

"Cause Hyung doesn't knock at the door whenever he have to enter a room"Seungri said while grinning and Daesung just faced Palm couldn't believe at Seungri's answer and Taeyang just looked at Jiyong "Told you....you are his role model"Taeyang said with a smirk.

"Ok..ok.. let's get out"Jiyong said leading out of his room fallowed by the three "BABY'S HERE I COME!!"Seungri shouted,Jiyong whose irritated with their maknae threw the slippers his wearing at Seungri,that stopped him from shouting like a lunatic.

"Nice one Hyung"Daesung said while stopping himself from laughing but couldn't take it any longer he let out a loud laugh together with Taeyang.

"Ah-Hyung~"Seungri whined but the other just didn't mind him and continued to walk his way.

"That's what- you get pft- when you don't..... control your- shriking voice.... hahahaha"Taeyang said in between laughs as he passed by at their dump founded maknae.

"Why are you all so harsh!!"Seungri said while stumping his feet,but still followed the three.

"At the girls"

"Unnie's what should I wear?"Minzy asked at the three while holding the bikinis at her both hand.

Just as Bom faced Minzy as she was about to help her....her eyes went bulge at the sight of the two bikinis in her hand.

"Not a chance young lady"Bom said at their maknae"What's wrong Unnie?"CL asked,Bom gestured at Minzy's holding and just like Bom CL eyes went bulge.

"Let me handle it"CL said at Bom and Minzy.

CL went to her luggage and looked for some clothes for Minzy"There got it!"CL shouted she came back at where Bom and Minzy are and gave the short-shorts"That should take the cover"Bom said at Minzy,and CL and Dara just nodded.

"Minutes later"

"Wa-hhh Unnie's you all looked sexy"Minzy cheered "Same as you too"Dara smiled at her.

"But wait where is Bom Unnie?"CL ask"I'm here"Bom then went out from the bathroom"Daebak!!"CL muttered.

"What?.. something wrong"Bom said while applying some sunscreen and the three just shake their head"As expected we have a winner"Minzy said playfully and CL and Dara just rolled eyes at their playful maknae.

The girls then went out to enjoyed their time together they were so stressed at all the happenings in school thanks to those annoying boys.

They were splashing and chasing each other at the beach not long after that they were exhausted they decided to take a rest near the shaded part of the beach.

"Girls I need to go to the restroom"CL said breaking the peaceful moment......not waiting at their response she immediately strode away.

"Phew..."CL muttered as she wiped the sweat at her forehead and went out just then she bumped into someone causing her to fall she immediately close her eyes readying for the empact but she felt nothing instead a strong pair of hands we're holding her waist.

As she looked at the person it's . .......
"Seungri!!!"CL scream internally as she looked at Seungri's face that she didn't noticed how long she was looking at him.

"Thanks"she thanked just then she was about to turn back"Wait"he called that made her stop from her track "Did he noticed!!!!" She muttered to herself.

"Ye-s?"CL stuttered as she face him"Do we know each other?"Seungri asked as he take a step forward "No"CL answered quickly and dashed off wanting to get out of sight of Seungri.

"Fuck!!!!Did he noticed?!Did he-fudge"

*********

A/n

Hey guys I'm sorry if it take me long to update I'm so busy this past few days any what do you guys think in this chapter.....sorry again anyway did you guys liked it.....I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Blackfrost