Chapter 29

(Warning too many grammatical errors)

(At the next Day)

"3rd Person Pov"

Both Minzy and CL went to the K.U without Bom and Dara...

The Students that they would pass by went pale due to the tremendous dark aura that the two let out....

Marching to their Classroom the two didn't spare any glance at the five boys at their back...Seungri was having a battle with in himself if he would ask the other two girls...he was about to stand up but Top prevented him he was about to speak up but Top shake's his head in disapproval...

"Minzy's Pov"

Me and CL Unnie are very angry right now...due to yesterday,both me and Unnie didn't want to have a talk with the boys....

I coudn't believe that it happened once again to Dara Unnie..

(Flash Back)

"Unnie please calm down"I worriedly said to Dara Unnie but still we got no response...

And due to that Me and the Unnies started to get panick, when some horrible memories went back to us.

We looked at Dara Unnie and the three of us went paler at our spot...

"No"

"Why?"

"Now"

Bom Unnie went histeric..

"Dara-yah!!!Snap into it!!"CL Unnie screamed and shake's Dara Unnie trying to get her senses back...and here I am glued at my spot my body went numb,I continued watching my Unnies trying to get back Dara Unnie...

Still no use Dara Unnie doesn't respond...

I came back to my senses when CL Unnie called me..

"Minzy-yah try to look for Unnie's medicine!"Unnie shouts and that made me hurriedly went to Dara Unnie's toilet trying to find for her panick attacks...and fudge,I couldn't find it...

I ran to her drawers and nothing!!!!....

Due to my panicked state...

"Bom Unnie call Doctor Han for help!!!"Unnie instructed...

I rampaged once again to Unnie's Bed and f*** nothing...

Not just long after our doorbell rung....

"I'll get it" I said to them and when I opened Doctor Han came with her swear all over her face...

"Where is she?"Doc ask and I opened widely our door..."To her room Unnie"I answered and she rushed to Unnie's room.

I heave a heavy sigh and closed our door....

(Flash Back Ends)

*Still Minzy's Pov*

Ghad!!! remembering that scene made my body tremble...I don't want that to happen again to Dara Unnie.

We had witness it before when Dara Unnie had a panicked attack and we couldn't even talked to her...and after that minutes or second she would turn into a mad woman. She would break all the things she could grabbed and after that she would cry non-stoped....

And that's the reason why we don't want her to have some difficult times especially when it comes to her feelings....

What we wanted to ask to her is.....when did she had some panicked attacks?....