Chapter 27

(Sorry if this chapter is short Warning too many grammatical errors)

"Dara's pov"

We're currently in our classroom doing nothing cause everyone are very busy with the decorations... resulting us to help with the garlands for some props and for the designs...

I was busy cutting that I almost dozed off"My fingers!!!I'm really tired!!"CL suddenly shouted and the heck I almost cut my finger.I glared at her"Opps.. sorry hehehe"CL said while doing a peace sign...

I was about to resume my work but the door suddenly open,earning some loud impact.

I glared at the five monkeys"So what are you girls doing here alone?"Taeyang ask as he pulled the chair and sat on it facing us,followed by the four.

"Just helping them"Minzy said boredly,I looked at Bom and Top.

Top's looking at Bommie while her in the other hand is trying to ignore him...I heave a deep sigh and shook my head.

"I'm hungry"both CL and Suengri said at unison"Ayeeee"Daesung and Taeyang cooed teasingly these boys jinjja!!!

CL hurriedly went out followed by Seungri..I resumed on what I was doing not minding them being nosy as hell.

I heard Jiyong chuckled at my side...

"Need help?"Jiyong asked as he looked at some of my finished cuts..

I looked at the materials and heck I guess we need some hand....and heck I didn't know what's gotten into me that I volunteer for this thing!!!...

I once again looked at Jiyong whose smiling widely at me...

"Yeah"I said blankly that made him frowned at first but shrugged it off like nothing... can't blame me it's a girl thing...and I felt bad...

Minutes passed and Boom,Miny, Daesung,Top,and Taeyang decided to get some snacks, leaving both Jiyong and I alone..

Sandara what the heck did you do?!!Jiyong's been silent after that kind of accident...I'm really stupid...

"Jiyong"I called but he didn't even took a glance at me!!!

I'm really dead!!!!

I got up from my seat I needed to go to the bathroom"I'll just be back in a minute"I told him but still no reaction.

I was about to open the door when Jiyong suddenly back hugged me.."Jiyong-ah~are you mad I'm sorry it's just-"he cutted me mid-sentence"Don't go"I felt my cheeks blushed...

"But I really need to-"Jiyong tighten the hold of me"You got stain...Do you want me to get all their eyes out"Jiyong said coldly that made me completely silent...F**k

"Do you have some spare?"Jiyong ask calmly"N-no"I stuttered...why now????this is so freaking embarrassing!!!

"Stay still and don't move"Jiyong instructed and just then I felt him tied his blaser to my waist.

"Ok,done"Jiyong mumbled then he grabbed my hand and lead us to their hideout.

"Ah...why not the girls bathroom?"I ask him as he put the passcode"I don't want you to get attack again"Jiyong said and I felt his hand tighten...

"How about the girls?"I ask "I'll just text them"Go to my room there's a bathroom there"Jiyong strictly commanded...

Still not moving on my position Jiyong looked at me weirdly,which made me roll my eyes at him"I don't know which room"I said while pouting"My bad"Jiyong said then he came towards me and grabbed my hand again and lead us to his room...