Chapter 39

"Jiyong's POV"

It is midnight and I still haven't sleep yet, I kept on looking at my Baby Girl sleeping peacefully besides me.

I want to poke her nose but I'm too afraid, I might wake her up... I'm really happy right now and I can't help myself not to smile idiotically...."she's so cute".... I reached for her nose.

"Hmmn"Sab whines when I poke her nose and cheeks which made me chuckle I really love her...I love my baby so much... I leaned in and kiss her forehead and ended up waking her.

"Baby?" Sab ask while looking at me still freaking cute. "Yes baby?" I ask while I snaked my left arm at her waist to move her closer to me. "Why still awake? " Sab ask while looking at me "I wanted to look at you're beautiful face" I replied then stole a peck on her lips which she replied with a pout and hide her face which made me laugh she slap my chest for laughing at her.

"Don't hide your face baby" I said then cupped her face to look at me...then stole another kiss from her which made her blush and that made me smile, I love it when she reacts to my kisses...

"I love you Baby Girl"I said sincerely that made her smile genuinely "I love you too Baby" she replied while snuggling to my neck"Baby I'm sleepy"she whines cutely at me "Ok baby" I said and kissed her forehead.

Meanwhile

"Top's Pov"

I woke up in the midnight for some reasons I could not go to sleep, my thoughts wouldn't let me especially that I know that she's here, I should eat something........

"What the f***!!!!!" I cursed unexpectedly "Don't you dare curse again or I'll shove corn inside your mouth"Beatrice said angrily at me "Can't help it I thought you were a ghost" I said while smirking at her which she only replied with a snort seriously she's not gonna react.....that's not like her.

She's eating a corn with only to her self psh... I get the noodles and started cooking "You want some? "I simply asked while opening the noodle "Yeah" She simply nod while looking at me while chewing seriously.....

"Bom's Pov"

While chewing my corn I kept looking at Top what's with him.....I hate it....its so hard to mask my feelings for him and yet he keeps showing up.... Hmmm I don't think it will be enough with just noodles "Top can I get some sausages? " I asked still munching at my corn...he only stared at me and nod then he simply went to the fridge and get a pack of it then defrost it.... Seriously what am I gonna do..... Why so awkward.... Stop it Bom get yourself together.

My feet started to feel numb so I went to take a seat facing him, I decided to ignore him and focus on eating my corn...I still could not believe it, I rolled my eyes realizing that it gets into my system that his with me.

I noticed that he keep on looking at me "What?" I ask while acting that he does not affect me "Why did you rolled eyes on me?" He ask while looking at me straight in the eyes, I could feel the sweat on my forehead "Nothing and it's none of our business" I said bluntly and he only looked at me then went back to cooking. 

After a few minutes he  turned off the stove I started to get some bowls and chopsticks he then started eating without even inviting me hmp....right I'm not important for him...I started eating quietly Lord god help me please...this is so awkward.....and my dumb heart can't stay still.

"She's not my girlfriend" He suddenly blurted out which made me stop eating, I looked at him and which made me uneasy he is looking at me directly in the eyes. "So?" I respond " I just wanted to inform you" He said bluntly "Why? I'm not Your girlfriend" I said back at him without even realizing what I have said which I regretted he looked hurt " I just want the girl I love to know" he said and then walk out and goes back to his room what the............

"3rd Pov"

Dara had woken up due to the kisses of Jiyong she smiled sweetly at him both of them prepared themselves then went directly at the kitchen, the gang was already there already fighting what to eat for breakfast "seriously".

"Just cook what everyone wants to eat and problem solve"Jiyong said while getting himself some mugs and feeling it up with coffee and hand it over to me.

"Thank you baby"Dara said and took a sip "Welcome baby" Jiyong smiled and then look at the kitchen.

"Hey you might burn that"Minzy eye's went buldge when Daesung put the fire in high heat.He went still when the eggs started to look burnt. Bom who was at the corner could not take it any longer and get the spatula from Daesung.

"You kids step aside" Bom said slightly irretated while both Minzy and Daesung scratch there head slightly embarrassed. While Top on the other hand could not stop staring at Bom.

Taeyang who was setting at the corner laughed at Top who looks like her mom is ignoring her. What a sight to see in Taeyangs mimd while taking a sip with his coffee.

After their chaotic breakfast the gang started to prepare themselves and went back to school.

When entering the Uk Dara who is laughing happily earned a Big slap which made her cheeks so much red. Dara was about to attack when she realized who slapped her big time. The students stilled and went silent the girls are really shocked.

Jiyong who is very angry and was about to speak up "Young lady you are grounded" the woman said in an icy tone she then signals the guards besides her. And grabbed Dara forcibly inside the car. Dara was crying while facing Jiyong.

"Fuck let go of her!!!" Jiyong punched one of the guards in the face and grabbed its hand and was about to twist it but the guard punched Jiying hard in the face and the stomach the boys instantly was about to attack only to be stopped by Jiyong's mother.

Dara's mother look coldy at Jiyong and then gave her attention to Bom "Bom I won't tell your parents what nonsense you girls have been doing, I wil not give any punishments to you three but I would not allow you to visit my daughter" She said to them sternly and went inside the car.

Dara was being forced to enter the car, As the car were being far from the K.U Dara did nof utter any word she wanted to cry badly she was very worried about Jiyong and her friends.

"You're friends are not welcome in our house, you are grounded young lady... You have bought so much trouble for our family you are a big disgrace.. Good thing your father is not coming home yet" Her mother kept talking to her but Dara's mind went blank.

Until they reached home the guards forced her inside her room even though she didn't even restraint, Dara then laid in her bed and tuck in her dovet, tears started to fall.

Dara could feel her body's numbness and her heart is aching she was back again.... Back at where there are many bad painful memories, but one thing is for sure she is scared not because of her mother but because of the fear she would not see Her friends again and especially Jiyong.

"Baby please save me." Dara could not held it any longer and started crying.

  "Hi my lovely readers I'm sorry it took tooo much long for me to update. I was busy at college and having a hard time due to my provlems and battling my depression. I'm really sorry to keep you all waiting hopefully you all like my latest chapter. And finally onlg few more chaptwrs left and it will be done. "

        Blackfrost_00101❄❄❄