Prologue:

Dara's Pov

"SANDARA PARK! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" My mom shouted from the living room. Just like a normal days in this boring life of mine. From the kitchen I walk slowly swaying my hips from left to right mocking my mom. Her eyes were like blazing fires. I sighs. And sit on the couch.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" She said almost slapping my report card in my face.

"Mom, it's just simple grades. It's not my fault, it's the teachers in our school. They sucks." I said with a sweet voice. It's not my fault that they are such ridiculous people, they simple teach without knowing if the students learn. Selfish money sucking bitches.

"YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF GAME?! EDUCATION IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. YOUR GRADES ARE ALL 7'S! NOT EVEN A SINGLE LINE OF 8. YOU REALLY ARE FAR FROM YOUR BROTHER!"

And there she goes again. Comparing me with my too-good-brother who is currently schooling at Harvard. Well it's not my fault the subjects are boring and I'm too lazy to listen. And use my brain. Funny, I can answer it all in a blink. Psh.

"You can never manage the company with an attitude like this-" as if I wanna manage that company, "so we have already set your marriage with the Kwon Empire."

WTF!

Arranged Marriage?! Me? Is she joking?! It's the 21st century already!

"You're kidding right?" I ask her, surprise with the news she just untold.

"No bratty lady. You need someone to leash that pretty neck of yours and make you disciplined. It will be a great help to us, merging with an Empire will make us the number one in the corporate world." My Dad popping like a mushroom in the living room.

"No! I won't agree to this! We are already in the 21st century, arrange marraiges are already outdated!" I almost shout but I decide contained it all and walk out. I may be a bad girl but I still respect my parents.

There will never be a wedding. I won't let it.

He may be an old geezer, with a freaking wrinkles all over his face. Imagining it is such an eww, making me a disgusting face.