Chapter 5

"Dara's Pov "

After that incident in the past few days all stupidents in this Univ never past any days without giving us a very warming welcome......

And when I Say WELCOME they throw things at you like an idol"insert sarcasm"-the heck don't they know that it's a waist to throw food."YAH DARAAAAA!!!!CLLLL!! WAKE UP I KNOW THAT YOU TWO DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL BUT YOU HAVE TO FACE ITTTT AISH WERE HUNGRY YOU KNOW!!!

I hurriedly went out of my room when I heard a very angry Bom,both me and CL hurriedly went down we don't wanna mess up with a Bominator.

********Fast Forward*******
"At the kU"

And as expected flying eggs and flours great.

"Aish if it isn't for our disguise, I will tie them up and hang them in the upper part of the building"CL said still murmuring her plans in her own, while Bommie tried not to burst from anger because her favorite bag has many eggs it might look simple but the heck it cost many money.

"Unnie's please calm down." Minzy said trying to calm us
"Let's go girls let's change clothes." I said in a cold tone
As we tried to strode away
"Hey bitches is that it what a bunch of losers" after hearing that clown said made me stopped my track but I chose not to mind it, crazy bitches.

As we near the bathroom we see those 5 big heads flirting with those overly clowns
miles  away from us,
" Seeing them makes me puke." CL commented
Me and Kwon got an eye contact and my eyes quickly turned slits I'm a bad girl but I don't play.

We quickly change our clothes and cleaned our selves we went hurriedly to our first class good thing that our teacher is not there yet.

********Lunch break******

"Boy that was exhausted!" Bom said while slumping herself to the table we didn't mind her and we continued to buy foods....will including her and we won't forget her beloved corn.

" I don't think I wanna attend the next class especially it's always the schedule that those jerks always came." CL said while munching her food while I eat silently suddenly all students went quiet and by sensing that kind of aura....

It's him Kwon Jiyong and his friends.
I continued eating my food
While Bom is eating ..... harshly while looking at the blue haired boy and CL is holding a can with a strong grip while looking at the panda.

Then unexpectedly a girl with a nerd outfit sit beside me, the three then stopped eating and we looked at her
Suspiciously.

"Don't worry no harm done."
She said softly and we sign in a relief.

"By the way the name's Yuri"
She said while smiling at us
And at some point I have a feeling that I can trust her and at some point I can feel that the girls what I'm feeling is mutual there's something in Yuri that I can't pin point.

"Oh nice to meet you Yuri my name is Charlotte but you can call me CL." CL said then looked at us " My name is Sabrina" I said with a smile "The name's Beatrice." Bom said still munching her corn
"Hi my name's Misty!!" Minzy said cheerfully.

"So why did you approach us? Cause you know all students .........you know ...kind of made us their pass time." CL ask.

"Well....it's because you girls are the first one that....had the guts  to you know...
head on head with  them..." And we looked at her confusingly.

"Really?"Minzy said couldn't believe what she just heard
"Yup" Yuri said "So that's why they're so full of themselves.................................. ESPECIALLY THAT PANDAAAA!"CL suddenly blurted out while fuming red and I had to cover her mouth so that no other words would let out.

Seeing this many stupidents are nearby we don't wanna cause any ruckus and we all are already tired of to much attention.

"So why does that all students obey them like that it's their Lord?" Bommie said well she got a point, it's like it's their kings.

"Well since you gals are still knew here and I know that no students would like to talk to you guys .....well except me." She said while sipping her drink.

And all  our attention were on her, even Bom who wouldn't like to get disturbed when eating her corn stopped.

"Well let start with Kwon Jiyong his the son of the chairman and the heir to the Kwon empire,his a playboy and their group leader everyone knows him as G Dragon  and every girl wants him but he doesn't care even a single girl he just you know play....." Seriously where did I heard that name again? Thinking about that made my brain crack too many names that are familiar.

" The second member is  Choi Seunghyun or known as TOP hi-"Bom cut her"Which one of them is TOP?" Bom ask "Oh his the Blue haired guy" Yuri said that made Bom flinch and made face "That alien." Bom commented that made us three chuckle " As if your not an alien too." CL seconded.

"Anyway his a playboy too to be exact they're all playboys his the oldest in their group not much of a talkative,Lee Seunghyun or known as Seungri the one that Charlotte's calling panda."

"More like a seungrat to me" CL said that made us all laugh, "his a flirty and the most talkative, Dong Young bae well his kind of a silent type any information about him not enough his not kind of showy, and the last is Kang Dae sung his a friendly one. And that is all.......Oh I forgot they're all the next heir of their companies." Yuri said and continued eating.

"No wonder why they're so big head." I said as I finished my food, "Agreed" the three said.

KRING-KRING

"Lunch break is over girls gotta go bye see you around" Yuri said while waving her hand.

And we continued our way to our room.

*** Fast forward***

It's our last subject and the four of us are currently not minding our teacher.

"Ok now class, What your going to perform is Dancing and Singing and of course it's your own composition and your own dance steps." After hearing that the four of us looked at each other and some started complaining well except with those five.

"Let me finished first!!" Mr. Hee chul said that made  the class quiet.

"As I was saying I well let you group yourselves but the minimum is 7, Ok! now class dismissed."

"Girls you know what to do" CL said to us.

"Oh boy this is going to be a very tired weeks."

***************************
A/N

Sorry guys if it was so long to update I'm just to busy in school....and I still have practice. Anyway thank you for reading.

And enjoy reading.

                                    Blackfrost