Chapter 21

****This chapter is dedicated to Joylyn Tumonog😘❤❤****

"Dara's pov"

I can't believe that in just one helling week past and there's too many things happened.

After the day Jiyong declared something like a lunatic his fangirls are attacking me like a mad people!!!

"Well who wouldn't his freaking handsome"....ok now what am I thinking

Not to mention CL also having a hard time...

**Flash back**

We're walking our way to our classroom when suddenly Jiyong and his friends suddenly pop-out which made me restless.

They walked towards us and stopped just a few steps away from us and that made all the attention toward us.

Seungri suddenly went to CL and he grabbed CL's left hand gently...holding it"What's happening"Minzy asked "We don't know"Bom muttered.

I looked at Jiyong's direction and I saw them cheering silently at the back=_=
Aishh... jinjja!!!....my mouth literally dropped and the four of them also had a banner written on it was "Don't be a Baby and Man-up" both me and Bom face palmed.

I diverted my attention on both CL and Seungri....cute they are both shy.

Seungri cleared his throat"Lee Charlotte....I know that I've been a jerk for you and completely annoying....but this annoying jerk had fell for you deeply hard when the first time I saw you.....and I know this is too sudden"Seungri said with a loving eyes....this kid .......is serious about our Chae.

We looked at CL and her face turned into complete red.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"Seungri asked while he let out a single red rose.

The three of us smiled and Seungri's fangirls cried...

"Ahh wae?"

"Wahhh..oppa!"

"She's so lucky"

I heard some of the students complained hahahaha....but then it went silent"No"CL spoke that made Seungri sad"Wae?!!!"Bommie whined.

"Unless if you court me"CL once again spoke with a smile that made Seungri happy and hugged CL.

CL's eyes widen same us ours and I saw Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and Top dancing"They looked like a kid"Minzy commented....

After that event we head back home at first the three of us were silent but when Bom closed the door"Lee Chaerin I hope that you knew what you did"Bom said while looking suspiciously at CL.

"Unnie I know what I'm doing"CL said assuring us and after that it went silent.

"Unnie do you have feelings for him?" Minzy asked breaking the awkward atmosphere....even I don't have any idea what's on CL's mind.

We waited for her answer.
.

.

.

"Unfortunately Yes!"she said while hiding her face using her hands....

Me and Bommie looked at each other"Kyaaaa!"Both Minzy and Bom let out another squeal..

"Last time I remembered they were both Cat's and Rat's"I smirked at CL and she only scoffed at me hahahahaha she got caught....