Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Meet the nerds

After one week.  

Dara's Pov

As we enter the big gate of the K.U we couldn't help ourselves to get fascinated
Not bad well it's almost big as our school.

"ughhh what's wrong with these people didn't they saw  nerds in their entire life!?" CL said irritated yup folks we use disguise as a nerd,at first it was difficult to convince the girls I have to buy things that they always wants so that they will agree with me.

"Don't mind them unnie." Minzy said while trying to calm CL " Anyway where's Bommie?"I seconded "Don't know unnie." Minzy said worriedly

" Oh my gosh there so many cute guys!!!!!"
Bom suddenly blurted out

"Aish!!! unnie you almost got us heart attack!!!" CL then spank Bom in the head." Yah! You shouldn't spank me you should respect me young lady". "So you admitted that  your old?" CL said with a playful smirk."Yah chaerin w..hy...you come here!!!."then they started to chase each other not minding the attention was all over us,not wanting to get suspicious I secretly glared at the two and they stopped chasing.

"Stop with these childish act let's go to the
office we have to get our schedule. "shouldn't  we have to act as a nerd? We should act as frail and awkward! If we don't want to get there attention"
then the two just do the peace sign.

once we got our schedules minzy hurriedly check on it " yeppie!!! We're classmates!!!."

And the three started to get excited. I cleared my throat to get there attention "Behave" I said coldly "let's get to class were going to be late".

As we reach our assigned room Bom didn't even bothered to knock and came inside."WHOSE THE ONE WHO DISTURB MY CLASS AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHERED TO KNOCK!!!" The three of us got shock by the teacher then Bom just casually bow 90°"were very sorry ma'am." Well you bete-Bom cut her short " We couldn't help it ma'am we were running late and we don't want that especially in your sched." And we bow again "Oh really OK you girls must be the transferees, Introduce yourselves ladies."

Everyone keep murmuring tch!.
" Hi everyone my name's Beatrice park" Bom said well not bad for a made up name except that we didn't change our last name it's Cl's turn "Hello my name is Charlotte Lee" and she said not even glancing of our new classmates what's the point though they didn't even mind us as if where not here.

"My name is Misty Gong" Minzy said didn't I told them to change their name? Oh well can't help it " Hi my name is Sabrina Park." I said in a cold tone that earned their attention tch brats.

"Ok girls you may take your seats which ever you may like."
So their was 9 vacant seats at the second row there was four while at the last row is five vacant seats we choose the four vacant seats the arrangements near the window Me,Bom,CL, and last minzy.

Not Long after  someone slam the door very hard that gain enough attention All girls are screaming not all girls though in the case of us.

"Daibak!! Our teacher didn't even bothered to rant on them." CL said irritated Five boys entered our room "gosh how come this girls our so irritating they can't stop fan girling."I said in a low tone Bom might have heard me cause she started to chuckle "can't help it tokki they have charms especially that guy." She pointed at the guy standing with the blue haired guy guess she got a crush.

Time went by and it's lunch time already we went to the cafeteria and as we ,enter all eyes were on us we just shrug it off not minding them.

yet the murmurs are still there we once we  finished  ordering we instantly looked for a table.

We saw a few tables that are  still occupied so we choose the one with less students as we take our seats we started eating,all eyes were on us"The heck with these people."Cl said trying to hold her temper"just don't mind them  I'm very hungry you know and I need my corn." Bom said not minding the glares that been sending to us, those bitchess I don't want to have a record in our first day in these Univ.

"What's with them...... weird girls especially that girl with a cold aura? Is that really a nerd?I....II.don't know why but she's starting to piss me off."

"Hey ji what's with the piss off look? Aish you've found a new victim of yours?" Youngbae said couldn't believe what has been seeing.

l can't help myself hiding my playful ,smirk now that l think about it.  My boring days will going to change.