Chapter 35

(A/n:Too many grammatical error and spelling

So this chapter is dedicated to one of my readers that are very active Lette1022 Sorry if this chapter is not that long but this is one of my chapter that was also long so I hope you will not dissatisfied with this chapter and of course for my readers also)

"Dara's Pov"

I was fighting my tears as I ran off from Jiyong....I know it's my fault...that we didn't spoke and made this argument for so long...Im really sorry Jiyongie...But I can't blame myself jealousy gets me...

Even CL and Minzy told me about that girl's real intention.....My system won't take it...I was hurt when he didn't believed me and didn't even listen on my explanation....

"3rd POV"

Jiyong calmly went to his room while ignoring the four...which they've just let him knowing how their day has been...

"Who would have thought that my Charlotte could-"Seungri was cutted by Daesung"Dead a**?" Daesung commented Blankly which made Seungri a bit annoyed"Hyung-It was not!"Seungri whined...

"Pft..then what?"Taeyang challenge"Beautiful" Seungri Answered which made the three boys laugh at their flushed maknae...

While the two kept on getting the nerves out of Seungri..

Top didn't care on how the three could be so loud..he diverted his attention to the lock door of Jiyong "I guess someone's gonna be busy this days"Top said out of the blue which made three stop.

*Meanwhile at the Girls*

"Pfft...I was having a hard time not to laugh"Bom let out while getting ready their dinner...

"So what's the plan?"CL asked while watching TV together with Minzy...

"I don't know"Dara said honestly which made them stop on what ever they've been doing.

"Unnie we saw you followed Jiyong Oppa"Minzy said suddenly which made Dara looked at her and smiled at them.

"Your really love him Unnie"CL comment..

"How about to your rat"Bom seconded while smirking at CL but the later just rolled her eyes playfully....

"Unnie would you give chance to Oppa?"Minzy asked again..

Dara was taken a back having many difficulties on her decision, she just couldn't let Jiyong to be this problematic she can't let it she already knows that the guy just acted as a brother.

So she couldn't blame it...

But she also knows that the girl saw Jiyong not just a brother but more than that...

"I can't let someone stole the man I love"Dara said Darkly.

"Finally"the three said at unison.

"So Unnie why are you playing hard to get"CL teased...which made Dara blushed furiously...

"What?! something wrong with it...and besides..he didn't believed in me first... can't even let me explain"Dara said then pouted...

"Tokki-yah your really cute"Bom said while smiling eart to ear.

"Guess will just have to stick the plan then?"CL said and the four nodded.

*Next Day*

The four of them went out of Dara's car while walking like as if they've own the school...