Chapter 36

(A/n:Too many grammatical errors and spelling sorry guy)

"Bom's Pov"

I woke up early on preparing our breakfast...Once Im finish I already went to my room and started washing my face...

"Yahh Guys wake up!!!!" I screamed to wake them up..."Yah Park Bom your too loud!!! it's still early!!!" CL screamed back...Too tired to argue I went to Minzy's room...

"Minzy-yah can you help me wake those two"I said as I peek at her door...

"Ok unnie"Minzy said then I started walking back at the kitchen and placed our foods in the table...

"Took you guys long enough" I commented then started eating..

"Morning Unnie's" Minzy greeted and we returned her greetings...I silently look at Dara who's eating her food silently...

I cleared my throat for attention but Dara's mind isn't with her right in the moment, But good thing I catch the two...

I signaled the two and the both of them look at Dara.......CL heave a heavy sigh.

"So Girls...only one day left and it's finally the time to let them see whose the real queen" CL smirk

And I just continue eating...Im hungry

After our breakfast I continued cleaning and washing...

Out of boredom,I decide to change my clothes.

I wore a simple white shirt and tucked in my Black jeans paired with a high cut red converse....and tied my hair into a pony...

I also get my black jacket and my wallet, I didn't even bothered telling the girls on where I was going.

Strolling to our neighborhood and I ended myself at the park listening to some calm music in my earphones...Enjoying every moment I have and the complete refreshing air.

Not even paying attention to my walking, I bumped myself into someone.

"Sorry-I"I was about to apologise but my throat went dry...

"Beatrice let me help you"Top took my right arm and helped me get up.

"Thank you and Im sorry if I didn't even look at were I was going" I smiled at him awkwardly my heart keep hammering inside of my chest...jeez heart calm down.

Top seemed to be amused but I don't know why?

I awkwardly avoid my eyes not wanting to be caught by him..

I tried looking at him but he kept looking at me with those amused eyes and I could see tender in them.

Out of embarrassment..I hurriedly covered my whole face with my palm, I could feel my cheeks burning up...

I heard him chuckled...which made my stomach churn in delight my heart beat kept on pacing.

Yah Seunghyun-ah...what are you doing...😣

My heart can't take it...

I could hear murmurs from other people "Ok let's go" Top suddenly said then grabbed my right hand and lead the way...

The two of us walk hand in hand...I swear if he isn't in the lead he might saw my face, completely red.

Every moment seems like awkward..I was about to say something, when his phone rang.

"Yes Maknae?" Top kind of like pissed off...

"Ok got it" Top replied still kind of pissed off...I took a peek at his face and I was trying not to laugh my ass off...Top having a blank face is kind of funny pft!.