Chapter 22

"Dara's pov"

I was sleeping peacefully but it was interrupted by my phone "Who would call me in this freaking hour?"I asked myself while trying to reach my phone near my bedside table.

I accepted the call without checking the caller"Hello?"I yawned "Morning Baby Girl"My eyes widen shocked I instantly checked the caller's ID and heck it's Jiyong!!!.

"Morning"I greeted back kind of embarrassed"I think you've been sleeping well"I heard him chuckled"Yeah..yes...I did"I said and an hour passed by just only talking at him in the phone"I'll wait for you outside the K.U's gate"he said"Ok see you jiyongie~"I answered trying not to crack "See you love"he said before ending our call.

"Why does he have to make me blushed this early in the morning"I whined but heck I'm totally happy!

I went to my bathroom and quickly took a shower..I brushed my teeth...and I dry my hair....and I wore my uniform..I applied some light make-up and comb my hair and put on my fake glasses....I get my things and went out of my room.....

I went directly at our kitchen and I saw Bommie cooking some pancakes"Look who's early for today"Bom said while smirking at me and I just only laughed...

Not long after CL and Minzy came"Dara has a boyfriend Dadara has boyboyboyfriend"Both Minzy and CL sang and I just shake my head in disbelief"You guys really love to irritate me"I said at them but the three just laughed at me...

"Wait Unnie!!!....your not denying it!"Minzy squeled"Nope"I said as I took a seat.

Weirdly it suddenly went quite?

My guts tells me that I should cover my ears and not long after the three of them started squeling....Damn I should trusted my guts... another earful squeled came from Bommie and chae...not to mention Minzy also....

"Fish and Tea!!!Lower down your voices you girls are disturbing our neighbors"I half yeld....

We ate our breakfast while I was story telling the events from yesterday and the three listened eagerly....Once were finished we instantly went outside and head off to the university....

As we walked closer at the K.U I saw Jiyong together with Seungri waiting at the gate.

Once he saw me he smiled at me and I also smiled at him back....I heard Bom and Minzy giggling and when I tried to find the cause of it...it was because of CL whose face are beeted red...I looked back at Jiyong's direction and I saw Seungri who's holding a flowers.

I walked at Jiyong's direction "Good morning"I greeted him "Good morning Baby Girl"he greeted back and kissed my forehead "Umm we're also here too"Bom said and Minzy laughed"Morning Girls"Jiyong greeted and the two did the same...

"Hey Cat! Flowers for you"Seungri spoke"Jinjja!"I heard Jiyong muttered and face palmed.

"Thanks Rat!!!"CL thanked and I was trying not to laugh at Seungri"Why did you call me Rat?"Seungri asked with a matching pout"And why did you called me Cat?"CL also asked"Cause that's my indearment"Seungri said while smiling at CL"And that's also my indearment for you"CL also said......this two are really cute...

Jiyong intertwined our hands I looked at him and he smiled warmly at me the Six of us entered our classroom together......

Once they saw Jiyong and I together they started gossiping and I just rolled my eyes secretly.

Jiyong saw my reaction and he leaned closer at me"Don't mind them"he whispered to my ear and I just smiled at him assuring him that it didn't even bothered me...

"Awwee Cutieee couple"Daesung and Teayang said in unison...."Yeah just like you two"Seungri spoke that made us laughed.

I heard Bom and Minzy chuckled and not long after Mrs.Song came and hours passed fastly and it's already lunch...