3

Onika pov:

"Lo I told you that somebody is coming over today what are you doing walking around with no shirt on she's on the way !" I exclaimed looking at her like she was crazy. 

"Girl this is MY muthafucking house if I wanna walk around with my titties out I will do so" she said giving me a stank face.

"Lauren you can't-" my sentence was interrupted by a knock on the door causing my eyes to grow wide.

"She's here !! Put on shirt" I said glaring at her "Fine gahdamn" she said rolling her eyes then went up stairs.

Another knock was heard and I quickly made my way over to the door. I opened it to see a mugging beyonce holding a little girl in one arm and a princess backpack in her other hand.

"Hi" I said with confusion laced in my voice. "My baby momma was tripping" she mumbled I guess hearing it.

"Oh.. well come in" I smiled moving over to the side. She walked in and I closed the door behind her locking it after. 

I turned to beyonce who was looking around the living room curiously.

"This yo house ?" she asked looking over at me. "No it's my sisters" I said and she nodded.

"Let's go upstairs" I spoke before walking towards the stairs with her following. I took her to my room and she did the same thing she did in the living room only this time she walked around touching random stuff.

"You can um lay her on the bed if you want" I said talking about the small girl in her hands.

"Nah, she's sick i'm not tryna give it to you" she said putting the backpack on the floor. "It's fine, I can just disinfect the covers after" I said.

She laid her on the bed leaning over whispering something to her. The little girl said something lowly that I couldn't hear and beyonce kissed her cheek raising up.

"Let's just start so we can get this shit over with" she mumbled taking her backpack off her shoulders.

"Ok" I said lowly.

------ ----

"Damn how did you do that" I asked looking at the circuit she just made. I know my slow ass could never.

"it's easy" she mumbled putting all the extra stuff away. "Well um I guess i'll just do the writing part since you did most of this part" I said.

She shrugged looking down at her phone until she heard her daughter start to whine.

"dada" she whimpered and beyonce quickly jumped up going over there to check on her.

"What's wrong baby" I heard beyonce ask lowly. She was talking in a different tone, a sweet tone.

"ow" she whimpered. "Where ?" beyonce asked. She pointed to her stomach and beyonce picked her up before going to pick her bag up.

She sat down on my bed with her in her lap then pulled out some liquid medicine. After she gave it to her she put it back up then laid her head on her chest patting her back.

I watched in awe as she cared for her. It was cute.

"I should go" bey said standing up. "No wait, you should stay a little longer" I said standing up also.

"Why ?" she asked mugging me "I just want to get to know you more"

"I told you I don't want friends, we're done with the project so it's no reason for me to stay" she said about to walk pass me.

"Please.. just for a little" I said stopping her.

She looked over at me and rolled her eyes "What are we even gonna do if I stay ?" she asked.

"we can talk.." I said lowly. "I don't want to talk to you. I do not like you, at all" she said mugging me.

I took a deep breath to keep from crying "can you just give it a try ?" I asked lowly

She looked at me for a while then huffed walking back over to the bed to lay her daughter down.

A small smile came on my face and I walked over to her sitting down on the floor.

She came over across from me looking like she was waiting on something.

"umm.. what do you like to do for fun ?" I asked "Man you finna ask dumb ass questions the whole time ?"

"I'm trying to get to know you.." she smacked her lips huffing after

"write.. sometimes draw, you ?"

I smiled from the fact that she is actually opening up and answering my question.

"I like to play the game" I said and her face lit up "You got a xbox or playstation ?"

"I got a playstation" I said. Her face scrunched in disgust "lame ass" she mumbled.

"Xbox is better" "People who play xbox are gay" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't have a problem with that" she shrugged. Ouuu yay she's gay.

"Oh so you're gay ?" I raised a eyebrow "I shole ain't out here liking dick, didn't I say I got a baby momma ?"

"Yea, but you could be bi" I said. She fake gagged shaking her head "No not at all I am strictly clitly"

"Oh you gay gay" "Pussy is good for the heart" she said making me laugh.

"I'm serious ! It got vitamins in it girl" she said in a more girly voice.

"What you know bout pussy ? Yous a babyyy" I teased smiling.

"I walked up in this thang with a whole child I know a lil sum sum about pussy" she said dusting off her shoulder.

I wanted to ask her about how she had a baby with a female but I decided to just mind my business.

"Well I guess maybe you know a lil bit" I said shrugging "A lil bit ?" she raised a eyebrow.

"Yea ok, girl I am the master of pu-" her sentence was cut off by her phone ringing.

She reached in her pocket grabbing it and I watched her whole demeanor change.

She answered the phone putting it up to her ear "hello" she mumbled.

I could hear the sound of a female voice yelling on the other side of the phone but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"ok ma i'm on the way" she said standing up. She hung up the phone then looked back over me.

I noticed the small glow she had in her face when we were talking was gone she was back with that cold face.

"I gotta go" she said grabbing all her stuff then getting the little girl off the bed.

"Ok, i'll talk to you tomorrow ?" I said hopeful.

"maybe."