11

Onika pov:

I walked out the house texting beyonce goodmorning. We haven't talked since I took her home last night.

I didn't expect her to text back it's just apart of my daily routine now. I got in the car driving off.

I drove to McDonalds getting me and bey some food then made my way towards the school.

While I was driving my heard my phone ding making me look down at it.

My Beybear 🥺🧸- Morning.

I smiled brightly at the text finishing my way to the school.

When I got there I texted beyonce to come to my car so she could eat. She has a game today and i'm excited to see her play.

Hopefully she gets to stay in the whole game.

My car door opened and beyonce got in "Hi friend" she leaned over pecking my lips.

"Hi beybear, here goes your food" I said giving it to her. "Preciate it" she smiled opening it.

She started to eat and I grabbed my food doing the same.

"You coming to my game ?" she asked with a full mouth. "You know i'm not gonna miss your game" I said grabbing her sprite.

"Aye man that's mine !" she mugged me "I want some" I pouted.

"You have a drink" she pointed to the orange juice I got.

"I just want a little" I said. "alright" she mumbled and I smiled starting to drink from it.

I put it back down and we finished eating. Well beyonce finished I got full.

"Let me have that" bey said looking over at me. I gave her the breakfast burrito and she smiled.

"Thank you" she said starting to eat it while getting out the car.

I got out behind her grabbing my drink then we walked up to the school.

We went inside walking down the crowded hall "You want me to walk you to class ?" I asked looking up at her.

"No, we're going to nafessa class" she said grabbing my hand. "Why ?" I asked.

"Because they always let me stay in her class and do my work on game days so I don't get in trouble" she said.

"Oh, well I have to go to class BB" I said making her look at me "No you don't I asked could you stay with me and they said yea" she shrugged.

"Now come on" she started dragging me to Ms. Williams class.

"Hi naenae" bey said when we walked in "Hey juju, hi onika" she smiled at us.

"Hi Ms. Williams" I smiled back "Well y'all can gone and go in the lil corner with the small couch, that's beyonce section anyway" she said.

"Alright" we said about to walk away "Wait bey I need to talk to you" she said making bey stop walking.

"I'll be over there in a minute" she said to me and I nodded continuing to walk.

Beyonce pov:

"are you coming to my house tonight ?"nafessa asked lowly.

"i don't know" I mumbled looking down at her desk touching random things.

"juju please let me help you" she said and I huffed "I don't need help" I rolled my eyes.

"look i know you don't trust my house after-"Shut up" I cut her off not wanting her to bring it up.