57

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce what is wrong with my baby legs ?" teyana mugged me.  

"She sat in a ant pile at the park" I said and she smacked her lips rolling her eyes. 

"Every time she come back to me from yo damn house she sick or hurt herself" she said grabbing junie from me.

"Give dada a kiss junie" I said puckering my lips. She leaned over pecking them making me smile.

"I'll see you friday ok princess ?" I said "tay dada" she smiled.

I was about to walk away but a small whimper made me freeze. "Dada" I heard junie say and looked back to see her reaching for me with teary eyes.

"Don't cry princess i'll be back ok" I said walking back up to her. "no no" she shook her head reaching out to grab me. 

I grabbed her kissing her cheek. "You gotta be a big girl and let me go princess, ok ?" I said wiping the tears out her eyes.

"tay" she whispered and I wrapped both my arms around her hugging her tiny body.

"I love you" I said kissing her cheek twice. "wove yew dada" she sniffed.

I pecked her nose and her head before giving her back to teyana.

"Is that my pooh I hear ?!" I heard then alyssa popped up and smiled brightly.

"Heey pookie" she smiled hugging me. "Hi" I said hugging her back.

"Imma let y'all talk while I try to treat these bumps" teyana said walking away.

"How you been boo ?" she asked pulling back. "I been ok, i'm going to therapy now" I said.

"Really ? That's good bey i'm glad you're getting help" she said. "yea i guess" I mumbled.

"You look like a puppy when you frown" she smiled at me.

Flashback:

"Alyssaaa talk to meee" fourteen year old me whined.

"You whine a lot" she said scrunching her face. "Ok and" I rolled my eyes.

"Pooh we're not supposed to be talking" she said and I huffed sitting back in my desk.

"Stop pouting baby" she said poking my cheek. "leave me alone" I mumbled swatting away her hand.

"I know you don't call yourself mad at me" she said mugging me. "i'm not" I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm, stop pouting" she mushed my head.

"I don't have to" I said flicking her off. She chuckled shaking her head.

"You look like a puppy when you frown" she teased pointing at me.

"Go die"

End of flashback

"Shut up" I said trying to hide my smile.

"On a serious note, i'm glad you getting help" she said and I nodded. 

"You should come to one" I said. "Ehh nahh" she said making my smile fade. "Why not ?"

"i'm most likely apart of your pain and I... i just don't wanna be reminded of how horrible i was back then" she said lowly.

"Alyssa why do you always remember the bad stuff you do ? You literally saved me from killing myse-"But I was one of the r-easons you was going to do it" she cut me off with her voice cracking.