47

Sasha pov:

"Ju come hope on this hoe" chris said and I walked over there.

I got in the camera smirking. I looked at the comments seeing girls saying 'Hey bae' and stuff.

"Hey" I said picking up a lighter. "They asked was you ok" chris said.

"Hell yea, them bitches can't kill me mane stop playing" I said lighting up.

I heard cries making me look around. I seen jayden was crying and went over to her "Why you crying lil bit ?" I asked grabbing her.

She reached for my blunt and I pulled it back. "No no" I shook my head.

She looked at me reaching up and grabbing my nose. "Aye ju this lil nigga mean" cameron said coming over holding khyson.

"Nah jayda the mean one" I said puffing the blunt.

"He is too, he just smacked the shit outta calvin ass had that nigga eye watering" he said laughing.

"Juju some girl said when you gone come see her again !" chris said. I walked over there looking at the comment.

I seen it was jayla and shrugged. "You gotta nigga" I said standing up fully.

I seen a bunch of aww comments and assumed they was saying that because Jayden.

Jayden grabbed my chain playing it while I read the comments. "Girl you lying, yo nigga tried to fight me over yo ass"  I said responding to jayla.

I seen she commented add me. "Aye add her real quick" I said to chris pointing at the comment.

He nodded adding her and I put the blunt out. "Beyonce" she said when she joined.

"Ouu she gotta ghetto voice !" miguel said from the back making me chuckle.

"Wassup ?" I said talking to jayla. "I don't got no nigga, we broke up" she rolled her eyes.

I smiled shaking my head. "See you high and stuff while i'm tryna be serious" she said in her high pitch hoodrat voice.

I like bitches that talk like that.

"aye friend just joined this hoe" chris said lowly to me.

"Heyyy onikaaa" I smiled. "Who is onika ?" jayla asked with a mug.

"My babymomma" I said still smiling. "Mm, that's why youn wanna see me" she rolled her eyes.

"Girl shut up, yo nigga got mad you blocked me" I said. "No. I blocked you because you hit me" she said.

"i hit everybody" I mumbled shrugging.

"Aye, friend said stop smoking around her baby" chris said. "I ain't blow it towards her" I said looking down at jayden.

She was sucking on her binky while messing with my chain. "Bitch who is you calling a hoe ?" I heard jayla say getting my attention.

looking the the comments seeing onika asked me why i'm still entertaining these hoes.

Because you keep playing.

"Don't start that arguing shit cause ion wanna see or hear it" chris said making me chuckle.

I seen onika said add me and smirked. I'm way more bold then beyonce, and I want onika.

"Chris add my friend" I said adjusting jayden in my arms.

"You just go-" he kicked her out in the middle of her sentence making me chuckling.

"Cut that bitch off" I said chuckling. He added onika to the live and when her face popped up jayden squealed kicking her legs.