15

Beyonce pov:

"Mommaaa !!" I called out sitting on the restroom floor. I didn't get a answer so I called out again.

"MA !!" I said louder then gagged "What !" I heard her say.

"I-" I gagged cutting myself off then threw up in the toilet.

I felt my stomach clench and tears come in my eyes while I threw up. When I finally finished I spit one last time before pulling back sniffing.

"MOMMA !!" I yelled out. "Where are you beyonce !" I heard her say making me smack my lips.

Her ass need to get up and find me this house ain't fucking big.

"I'm in the restroom !" I said loudly. I'm trying not to yell because I only have a few minutes of peace before my stomach starts back hurting since I threw up.

I heard footsteps and then my mom appeared looking down at me "What's wrong with you ?" she asked.

"I don't feel good" I said sniffing again "What's wrong ?" she asked.

"my stomach hurts" I mumbled. She sighed "Beyonce I have to go to work" she said.

"Can I go to my friend house ?" I asked "Who ? That lil fast ass girl ??" she asked making me smack my lips.

"She is not fast" I said then her alarm went off. "Ok beyonce I gotta go, bye" she said then rushed away.

I felt my stomach turn making me groan leaning against the wall.

I grabbed my phone calling nafessa.

"Hello"

"can you take me to onika house ?"

------- ------

Onika pov:

I heard the doorbell ring so I got out of my bed going downstairs. When I got down there I went to the door opening it to see beyonce with her crutches.

"hi" she said lowly. "Hi BB" I smiled helping her in.

I closed the door turning towards her "You ok ?" I asked and she shook her head.

"My stomach hurts really bad" she said with a slight whimper and I sighed.

I knew she would get sick.

"It's them cinnamon rolls, come on you need to get in the bed" I said then helped her walk to the stairs and up them.

When we got to my room I laid her in the bed "Have you ate something ?" I asked unstrapping her boot.

"no.. i can't eat" she mumbled "You have to beyonce so you can take some medicine" I said.

"I can'tttt it's gonna hurt" she whined. "bb your stomach is gonna keep hurting if you don't" I said softly pulling the boot off her foot gently.

She winced making me look up at her "sorry" I said moving slower.

When I got the boot off I got up going to get her foot wrap.

"i just wanna go to sleep.. can you sleep with me ?" she said and I nodded going back over to her.

I wrapped her foot then got in the bed with her. I got under the cover and she put her thumb in her mouth laying on my chest.

I patted her back until she fell asleep then I fell asleep myself.

wasn't sleep for long when I heard loud gagging making me pop up. I looked around seeing beyonce wasn't in the bed with me and quickly got out the bed.