58

Two months later

Beyonce pov:

"Give me my fucking drink" I said snatching it out of danielle hand.

"Beyonce you need to calm down, you've been tripping since last week" she said.

"fuck you" I mumbled walking off. I heard her sigh while I walked in the room, I put my drink on the nightstand then got in the bed.

"Bey.. you know she's coming back today" danielle said coming in.

"only to get the rest of her stuff" I mumbled.

"It's not like she left you.. she went to college" she said and I could hear her walking over.

"i don't wanna talk right now danielle" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"you have therapy today" she said lowly. "i'm not going"

"Bey-"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" I yelled sitting up.

"calm down" she said softly.

I sighed "i'm sorry i got upset" I mumbled what I learned in therapy.

"it's ok boo" she kissed my cheek then walked away.

Onika pov:

"Onika you know beyonce hasn't been to therapy since you left" aaliyah said and I sighed.

"i don't want my baby going going backwards" I said lowly. "She just misses you cookie that's all" she said buckling herself up.

Robert walked over and aaliyah smiled "Hi daddy" she said pecking his lips.

I scrunched my face. They so damn ugly.

"Hey" he said sitting next to her. "Hey onika" he waved at me.

"Hey robert, thank for letting me use the jet" I smiled. "No problem, you family" he said sitting back.

"This is the pilot speaking, prepare for take off" I heard and sat back closing my eyes.

-------- ------

I knocked on beyonce door and a few seconds later danielle opened it.

"Finally girl damn" she grabbed my hand pulling me inside. "Go talk to ya baby" she said pointing towards the back.

"Wait where my other babies ?" I asked "With tina" she said and my eyes went wide.

"Oh no it ain't like that" she shook her head "She actually has all beyonce kids right now, even khyson she cussed gabrielle ass out" she said laughing.

"Damn" I shook my head then walked to the beyonce room.

When I opened the door I seen she was sleeping with her thumb in her mouth making me smile.. I took my shirt and bra off walking over towards the bed.

I got in and took beyonce thumb out her mouth. She woke up getting ready to yell until she seen me.

"Munchkin !" she smiled rolling over on me. "Hi beybear" I said rubbing her cheek.

"i missed you" she mumbled stuffing her face in my neck. "i missed you too boo" I kissed her head.

She went down latching on to my nipple and closing her eyes "Baby wake uppp" I said.

"mm mm" she shook her head. "Yes you have therapy and I know you haven't been going now get up, now" I said sternly.

"girl you ain't my muthafucking daddy" she said then bit my nipple making me yelp.

"Stop !" I said hitting her in the head. She smacked her lips sitting up.

"Fight" she said simply. "Girl you don't want these hands" I waved her off.