38

A few days later

Beyonce pov:

"It don't look that bad boo" aaliyah said walking up to me. 

I looked up at her with a dirty mug. "Don't look at me like that" she crossed her arms.

I rolled my eyes looking away from her. "Don't be giving me attitude because you got yo ass punched"

"shut up" I said but it came out weirdly. "You shouldn't be talking" she said.

I sighed through my nose getting up. "Look your jaw is only gonna be wired closed for some weeks, you'll be fine"

"i like to eat" I looked over at her. "Huh ?" she questioned looking confused.

I rolled my eyes walking away. "Meany come here" she said grabbing my hand.

"let's talk" she said softly taking me over to my bed. We sat down and she looked over at me.

"Why did you start that fight with cookie boyfriend ?" she asked me. I shrugged looking down.

"i don't like him" "Huh ?" I looked up at her with a glare.

"I'm sorry boo it's hard to understand you, just say it one more time" She said. "I don't like him"

"You don't like him ?" she questioned and I nodded. "Why not ?" she asked.

"Onika is munchkin" I said. "Onika is what ?" she scrunched her face.

"Munchkin !"  I said feeling myself get annoyed. "Ohh, my bad girl damn I can't understand yo ass" she mugged me.

I waved her off looking back down. "Wait so she's the girl you use to tell me about ?" she said and I nodded.

"oh.. aww baby come here" she pulled me into a hug. "yo lil heart broke ?" she asked sticking her bottom lip out.

I looked down nodding. She lifted my head back up giving me a small smile "You wanna talk about it ?"

I shook my head lifting up. The last person I opened up to was onika, and well we see how that turned out.

"Beyonce you can't keep it all in" she said. I shrugged scooting up further on the bed.

My damn jaw hurts, i'm going to sleep.

I got under the cover closing my eyes. I felt the bed dip then a pair of arms were wrapped around me making me open my eyes.

"you want me to massage your jaw ?" aaliyah asked softly and I nodded closing my eyes again.

Soon I felt her soft hand gently rubbing my jaw. I hummed lowly snuggling more into her feeling her hands soothe my jaw some.

"you need to take your pain medicine" I heard aaliyah say lowly and I nodded. I felt her place a kiss on my head then soon after that I fell asleep.

Onika pov:

"Can I get-"I'm on break" I cut the customer off. 

My damn feet hurt. This nigga got me working the register knowing i'm not good with people.

I walked off going outside so I could change my shoes. When I walked out I ran straight into nafessa.

"Hi onika" she gave me a small smile. "Hi nafessa, how's beyonce ?" I said.

"Girl don't even get me started" she said shaking her head.

"It's something going on with her but she won't tell me. Instead she just keep acting weird" she said and  scrunched my eyebrows.