55

Beyonce pov:

"So how would you describe your childhood ?" she asked.

"toxic i guess" I mumbled. "Ok.. can you give some examples ?"

'"Um.. Well my mom told me santa wasn't real at like four maybe five. And at like seven she said I was too old for toys and I never really got none after that" I said.

"And how did that make you feel at the time ?" she asked. "I didn't really understand it" I shrugged sitting back.

"How did it affect you ?" she asked. "I mean.." I scratched my neck trying to think.

"I was kinda different from the other kids. I was mean of course and would tell all the kids santa wasn't real, I would call them stupid for believing that he was and I felt that way.. I still do" I shrugged.

"And you felt that way because your mom told you that he wasn't ?" she asked and I nodded.

"Have you ever thought what if he was real ?" she asked. "No. Because I knew he wasn't" I shrugged.

"How did you know that ?" she asked. "Well when I became like a teen and pre teen I would go shopping with my mom for my sister and other people christmas presents" I said.

"I would wrap them sometime too" I said "And you felt that was normal ?" she asked.

"I mean.. I ain't see nun wrong with it" I shrugged. "Sounds to me like you was forced to grow up early" she said.

"Oh yea" I nodded in agreement "I was taking my little sister to the restroom in big places when I was like seven" I said thinking back.

"And I was watching her alone by myself when I was seven, I was basically in charge of her I was forced to take that role. I remember when she fell asleep on the bus and I ain't know so she ended up being left on the bus and they had to bring her back. I got my ass beat, but it's funny cause the same shit happen but the other way around and I got in trouble not solo" I said.

"And how does that make you feel ?" she asked. "I don't know !" I raised my voice.

She asking too many damn questions.

"I don't know how to fucking feel I just don't think the shit fair. She go to enjoy her childhood, she didn't get told she was too old for toys and I guarantee you if I was to go somewhere with my mom and her I would still have to take her to the fucking bathroom like she can't do the shit herself ! BUT I HAD TO !" I said feeling myself get mad.

"And that makes you mad ?" she asked. I took a deep breath looking over at onika.

"i'm about to slap this bitch" I said and she gasped. "bb no" she scolded.

"i wanna go home, i tried and i don't like it" I shook my head. "keep trying baby.. she's helping you" she said grabbing my hand.

I huffed turning back to her "can we change the topic" I asked.

"Ok sure, how about we talk about why you think you're so aggressive ?" she said.

"Man I grew up around fighting and shit, I had to protect myself plus getting uh.. you know some uncomfortable shit happen and it made me more aggressive" I shrugged.

"Can we talk about what the uncomfortable thing was ?" she asked. "No" I mugged her.

"Bey-"No onika. I'm not talking about it" I cut her off shaking my head.

"Beyonce I can't help you if you don't open up" she said.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said dryly.