19

Onika pov:

"Hey onika" teyana smiled walking up to me "Hey" I smiled.

"Damn girl i'm surprised you ain't up here with the whole grocery store" she said making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"What do you mean ?" I asked "Gir- You don't know ?!" she asked and I shook my head.

"Know what ?" I asked "Onika.. today is beyonce birthday" she said making me gasp.

"It is ?!" I asked with wide eyes "Yes, she didn't tell you ?" she said and I groaned.

"No she didn't fucking tell me ! I gotta go" I said about to rush off but she grabbed me "You going to get a present ?" she asked.

"Yea" I nodded "I'm coming too, I got my food stamp card and that's what she always asks for" she said then walked off and i shrugged following her.

"I'm not surprised she didn't tell you, she doesn't celebrate her birthday she just acts like it's another day" she said while we was walking

"her big head ass still could've told me" I mumbled.

Beyonce pov:

"Happy birthdayyy" nafessa said hugging me "move" I said dryly.

She huffed pulling back "Well I got you a present" she said then waved me over closer to her.

I stood close by her and she opened her draw on her desk. I seen a baggy of weed making me gasp.

"You got-"shhh" she shushed me looking at me like I was crazy.

"Ok my bad" I said grabbing it "that's some exotic shit for real so be careful smoking it and it's a three point five so it should last you a while" she said but it went in one ear and out another.

"you got me some gars ?" I whispered slipping the weed into my pocket. "check the cushions of the couch" she whispered back pointing to it.

My smile grew and I gave her a quick hug "This is why you my favorite" I said then rushed over to the couch digging into it.

I seen she got me backwoods and I almost squealed with joy. She the shit for real.

I sat down about to roll up but nafessas voice interrupted me.

"Beyonce i'm telling you now if you do what I think you're gonna do i'm kicking yo ass and take it back so go outside" she said making me smack my lips standing up.

I walked out the classroom starting to make my way outside.

I wonder where onika is ? I didn't tell her today is my birthday because it's just something we never got around to.

I don't know her birthday either.

When I got outside I went to the side on the school sitting on the ground. I took my backpack off my back getting the water bottle from inside then I started to roll.

I rolled me a fat blunt then smiled at it grabbing my lighter. I lit it up starting to smoke.

While smoking I started to think about life. Shit sucks.

On the bright side basketball is starting soon, i'll have my distraction.

And now onika is my girlfriend. I'm happy her fine ass is too, all mine.

And that fat ass booty all mine.

I giggled to myself putting it out then I got up stumbling. "oh shit" I mumbled feeling the weed kick in.

I smiled to myself. This some good shit.

I walked back to the front seeing a teddy bear walking out the corner of my eye.