34

Nafessa pov:

"Listen to what i'm saying closely" I said looking the warden.

"What you have been doing to my sister is illegal" I gritted getting up. "I will report this bitch and have all this shit shut down"

"Your sister got arrested for assaulting a officer, you're lucky she-"I didn't ask what she got locked up for" I cut him.

"I said that this shit is illegal and you can't have her here without contacting her family. Especially not for this long !!" I raised my voice.

"Look here little lady, there's nothing I can do for you" he said "I wi-"And there's nothing you can do about it" he cut me off.

I let out a bitter chuckle. "Ok.. you wanna play huh ?" I said smirking.

"Daddy !!" I called out. The door flew open and my dad walked with a toothpick in his mouth smirking.

My dad is a big time lawyer. He wins every case, literally.

He looks at beyonce as his second daughter so when I explained the situation to him he was happy to help.

My dad walked up to the waren desk "Terrance Howard" he said putting his card down. I watched the warden eyes go wide making me smirk.

"It's been brought to my attention that you have one of my daughters here illegally" he said. "I-I um-" my dad chuckled cutting him off.

"Let's get to business" he said sitting down.

I sat down next to him smirking. I'm finna get my sister.

------- ------

Two weeks later

Beyonce pov:

I laying on the floor coughing up blood. They put me in this fucking hole again just to beat me.

I laid there feeling myself give up on hope. I'm not getting out of here.

As soon as I leave this thing i'm killing my se-"Get up knowles !" a guard cut my thoughts off.

I huffed struggling to get up. My body ached as I walked over to the guard.

He walked me out "You're going home" he said making me gasp.

I can't explain the joy i'm feeling right now. A few tears slipped out of my eyes and I quickly wiped them.

He took me to my clothes and I changed and got my personal items before they finally let me go. I seen nafessa and terrance making me smile.

I quickly ran over to them jumping in nafessa arms. "i missed you" I whispered starting to cry.

"I missed you too" she squeezed me. "i thought i lost you" she said lowly.

We stayed like that for a while then I pulled back wiping my eyes. "Hi daddy T" I said smiling at him.

Terrance basically raised me when I was little.

My dad was barley there and my mom had got back with him so he was the father figure I had.. Until they broke up.

"Hey" he smiled hugging me "You need to come visit me" he said and I nodded.

"thank you for helping me" I said lowly. "No problem, now lets get you home everybody think you dead" he said.

"Who the hell told y'all that ?" I scrunched my face. "I'll explain in the car." she said and I nodded.

We walked over to the car getting in. She explained to me how they found the body at the hotel and I explained to her what happened.

She also caught me up on everything and I ain't gone lie. Hearing onika got a boyfriend kinda hurt me.