28

Onika pov:

"You ok ?" lauren asked coming up to my door. "i'm fine" I mumbled staring at the door.

"mommy comes back today" she said lowly. "kay" I whispered.

She walked away and I stayed laying there. It's been two weeks since we found beyonce body and nothing feels the same.

Everything reminds me of her.. I can't even walk in the kitchen anymore cause I start to think of all the times beyonce sat it there begging for all my snacks.

All I think is her. Every dream I have is about her and every nightmare is about how we found her.

I laid there for a while then the sound of the front door opening let me know my mom was back.

I listened to her and lauren talk then I heard her call out for me making me huff. I rolled out of the bed and went to put some clothes on.

I walked up to the dresser opening one of them to be met with half of beyonce clothes.

I smiled feeling tears come in my eyes remembering when she brought all these clothes.

Flashback:

I heard loud banging on the door making me raise a eyebrow. I paused the game going downstairs.

I went up to the door opening it to see beyonce with two bags. "Um hi ?"

"Hi friend, I got some clothes" she said coming in. "Ok.. You can put them in my room" I said.

"Thank you" she said pecking my lips then she ran off going upstairs "Can you make me some food ?!" I heard her say from up there.

"Ok !" I said walking into the kitchen. I made her some beef noodles then put some hot sauce in them before going upstairs.

When I did I seen all my bras and panties were out on the bed making me gasp.

"Beyonce ! What are you doing" I glared at her. "I need somewhere to put the clothes" she mumbled stuffing her clothes into the dresser.

"Ouu is that food ?" she perked up looking over here "Yea I made you some noodles" I said handing her the bowl.

"Thank you" she smiled taking it. "So what you gone do with that ?" she asked pointing the my stuff on the bed.

"Well I had a spot for them but somebody moved them" I said and beyonce looked at me slurping some noodles in her mouth.

"It's ok we friends" she said with a full mouth. I shook my head starting to pick the clothes up.

"Imma play for you" beyonce said grabbing the game controller. "Alright"

I heard her slurping loudly on noodles making me look over at her "Do you mind ma'am" I mugged her.

She shook her head slurping some more. "This shit good"

"Onika !" my mom voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed one of her boxers and went over to my closet getting the hoodie she let me have when she came on my shirt.

I smiled at the memory putting it on along with the boxers then I walked out my room.

I went all the way down stairs going into the living room where my mom was smiling brightly.

When she seen me her smile faded "Are you ok ?" she asked. "i'm fine" I mumbled.

"Cookie you look bad, what happened ?" she said and I huffed.