13

Onika pov:

It was gym period and I was sitting at the bleachers outside talking to robyn when I seen bey coming over on her crutches.

"Hold on robyn" I said getting up to go help her. "Thank you" she smiled at me.

I walked her over to the bleachers and helped her sit down "Heyyy beyonce" robyn smiled at her.

"Why are you talking to me ?" beyonce asked mugging her. "beybear be nice" I said sitting in between them.

She rolled her eyes not saying nothing "when did you start having gym this period ?" I asked.

"I don't. I have athletics but I can't do nothing" she said then a pained expression came on her face.

"does your ankle hurt ?" I asked lowly and she nodded. "You're supposed to have it lifted" I said gently grabbing her leg.

She winced while I put it in my lap. "You need to take your medicine" I said grabbing my backpack.

"I know you haven't been taking them" I said digging in it. Ms. Williams got some pain pills when bey first hurt her ankle and gave them to me.

She said I see her more. Which is true.

"i don't want it" she mumbled. I grabbed the medicine and my juice I had.

"Take it" I handed it to her. "Bu-"I'm serious beybear. Take the medicine" I cut her off.

She huffed taking the stuff then she took the medicine. "thank you" I leaned in pecking her lips.

"Can I have this" she said talking about the juice "yea" I said grabbing the pills from her.

"Um excuse me ! How did I become the third wheel" robyn said making me turn to her.

"Sorry I was giving her, her medicine" I said "But what was you saying ?"

Beyonce pov:

I rolled my eyes watching robyn and onika talk.

I came over here to talk to her not her talk to her other friends. I'm really starting not to like them.

Then she became friends with another bitch. I don't understand why she gotta be so damn friendly.

"Onika !" I heard and looked over to see a girl jogging over here.

Speaking of the other bitch here she come.

"Hi keyshia" onika smiled when she came over here "Hey girl I ain't seen yo ass all day" she said climbing up the bleachers sitting behind us.

I smacked my lips and onika looked over at me giving me an apologetic look then she went back to talking.

"You the one wasn't in second period, hade me in there by myself" onika said mugging keyshia.

I tuned them out watching the football practice.

Stupid ass niggas. All of them. Minus jermaine he tried to help I was just pissed off.

I really can't believe they just left me on the ground.

Just like my mom was gonna leave me on the porch..

I hate being there. They treat me like shit.

Everybody treats me like shit. Well a few people are nice to me.

Thank God for them.

"Beybear" onika said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Huh ?" I looked over at her.

"are you ok ?" she asked "i'm fine" I mumbled looking down.

"Are you sure ?" she asked and I nodded giving her a fake smile. "give me a hug" she said opening her arms.