39

Beyonce pov:

"Come on before we're late !" aaliyah yelled out the window. I rolled my eyes jogging up to the car.

I got in closing the door "You smell sexy" she said making me chuckle some.

"Girl i'm for real, got me finna act up in this car" she mumbled the last part. I shook my head pulling out my phone.

While aaliyah was driving she glanced over at me. "Them real diamonds ?" she pointed to my chain.

"Mhm" I nodded. "now i see why them girls be all over you at school" she mumbled looking back at the road.

"mmmhmm" I smirked. "Don't forget you got try outs tomorrow" she said and I nodded.

"And yo lil girlfriend-"Not my girlfriend" I cut her off.

"Huh ?" she scrunched her eyebrows. I squinted at her and she laughed.

"I'm just playing, and that's what she's telling everybody" she said making me roll my eyes.

"i'm hungry" I said looking around. "Alright" she said driving to a smoothie place.

She got me one and I smiled taking it. She drove to the school and I got out grabbing my backpack and her little backpack.

While we was walking up to the school I heard a small whimper come from aaliyah making me look down at her.

I seen she was looking at some people while tugging on her ear letting me know her little side is out.

Aaliyah gets bullied sometimes for being little so when she's around people she gets nervous.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer. "home" she pointed to her car.

"they're not gonna mess with you" I said kissing her head. My mouth started to feel irritated due to the fact that I can't open it making me slightly groan.

"Meany" aaliyah tugged my shirt. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow "up" she reached for me.

I picked her up pecking her lips to make her smile and that's exactly what she did. I walked up to the building going inside.

"Hey beyonce" I heard making me look over to see some girl smiling. I nodded my head and she smiled harder.

Aaliyah laid her head on my shoulder playing with my chain while I continued to walk towards the class.

"Hey beyoncee" I heard what sounded like a group of girls and looked over. I seen a small group of girls and waved.

"Beyonce !" I heard. I looked over to see gabriella walking up to me.

"So just because yo jaw wired you can't talk to me ?" she crossed her arms. "Mhm" I nodded.

She huffed rolling her eyes. "you didn't text me goodnight" she mumbled with a pout.

"i feel asleep" I said lying. I was with another girl.

"oh.." she looked down. "sorry baby" I kissed her feeling her smile.

"it's ok daddy" she said softly. "You coming to my house later ?" she asked while I pulled back.

"mhm" I nodded making her smile grow. "ok i'll see you later" she said and I nodded walking away.

I walked to my class going in. "Hey beyonce" Ms. James said smiling when I walked in.

"hey" I mumbled. "Hey aaliyah" she waved at her.

Aaliyah turned her head stuffing it in my neck. "say hi babygirl" I said lowly tapping her.

"hi" she said shyly peeking at Ms. James then she put her face back in my neck.