32

Onika pov:

I walked downstairs to be met with my mom and dad.

I walked pass them going straight to the kitchen. "Onika we want to talk to you" I heard my dad say making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going to school" I said grabbing a juice. I walked back to the living room about to walk pass them again but my dad grabbed me.

"Can you move ?" I mugged him. "We need to talk to you" he said sternly.

I smacked my lips jerking away from him. "What ?!"

"Your behavior has not been acceptable" he said. "Is this what I was stopped for ?" I asked dryly.

"Because if my education is so important that I had to go to school while i'm broken then I think this conversation can wait until after school" I said crossing my arms.

My mom sighed and my dad chuckled "look, i know yo mom ain't for whoopings but i'll whoop yo a-"Fuck you" I cut him off walking away.

I don't feel like hearing that shit.

I walked outside getting in my car. I got in driving to school and when I got there I seen teyana and alyssa walking up to the school.

Teyana had her arm wrapped around alyssa shoulders making me raise a eyebrow.

I got out the car and seen teyana kiss alyssa. Oh these bitches close close.

I walked up to the school building going straight to my class. "Morning onika" Mr. Carter said.

I rolled my eyes walking to my desk. I don't like his ass.

I sat down getting on my phone. "Hey" I heard and looked up to see robyn.

"hey" I said giving her a small smile. "I got some candy" she smiled.

I raised a eyebrow "Ok ? Since when do you tell me when you got candy ?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

"It's not just any kind of candy" she said pulling out some gummy words "it's edibles" she whispered.

"i don't smoke" I said lowly shaking my head.

"It's not smoking, it's eating" she said with a smirk

Teyana pov:

"why you looking sad ?" I asked alyssa and she looked up at me.

"I have to ask you something" she said and I nodded. "why do you kiss me ?" she whispered making my eyes go wide.

I can't tell her why I kiss her because what if she doesn't feel the same.

"Huh ?" I scrunched my eyebrows. "You've been kissing me more often, and I like it but I wanna know why" she said.

"i-umm.. i just-"Nevermind because your about to lie" she cut me off rolling her eyes.

How she know ?

"Look, don't just be dry kissing on me. I don't vibe with that" she said crossing her arms.

"I'm not just dry kissing you" I said "Yes you are. It's no meaning behind the kiss your just kissing me because i'll let you" she said mugging me.

"that's not true alyssa" I said lowly. "You're lying" she rolled her eyes walking away.

"Alyssa !" I called out catching up with her. "please don't kiss me anymore" she said lowly.

"What ? Why ?" I asked grabbing her hand making her stop walking.

"Because I don't wanna be dry kissed teyana !" she raised her voice. "ok ok calm down" I said lowly.

"Don't tell me to calm down" she twisted her face up at me snatching her hand away.