24

Onika pov:

"Have y'all seen beyonce ? She's not answering her phone" I asked robyn and teyana. "No" robyn said shaking her head.

"Have you ?" I asked looking over at teyana who was feeding junie. She looked up at me then sighed.

"Don't get mad ok.. Or at least let me explain it before you get mad" she said. I looked at her confused and nodded.

"She went to go see alyssa" she said. My face twisted up and I started to get mad.

"bitch I said don't get mad" she said straight facing me. "Why did she go to see her ?" I slightly gritted.

"She was shot onika. And it's beyonce fault she was" she said and I shrugged rolling my eyes.

That's what the bitch get.

 "Is she ok ?" robyn asked

"No.. and beyonce isn't either" teyana said making my head snap over to her "Why not ?! Did she get sh-"no" she cut me off.

"Alyssa was pregnant with beyonce baby.. she lost it" she said and I gasped lowly.

I ain't know that bitch was pregnant.

"When did she get pregnant ?" I asked "She was almost four months, you couldn't tell ?" she scrunched her face.

"No she didn't look pregnant to me" I said "She didn't act pregnant either"  robyn said.

"Well she was just starting to show, she told me she was pregnant the day she found out" she said "You knew ?!" me and robyn said at the same time.

"Yes I knew. She came to me for advice on if she should tell beyonce or not" she shrugged starting to clean off junie face.

"Mommy some" junie said pointing to teyana food "I just fed you" teyana said mugging her.

Junie whined and teyana huffed "Here" she said giving her some fries. "eat like yo damn daddy" she mumbled.

"Alright I got a question" robyn said sitting up "Why didn't the bitch look pregnant ?" she asked.

"She did to me" teyana shrugged "And onika why do you think she never physically fought you and got all them other muthafuckas to" she looked over at me.

"i just thought she was scary" I mumbled. "Nah, she a lot of things but she ain't scary" teyana said grabbing something out junie bag.

"Well karma's a bitch" I said sitting down. I can't find it in me to care about her getting shot and losing her baby.

After what she did to me I would be happy if she died too.

"Onika you know her losing the baby fucked beyonce up right ?" teyana asked "How bad ?"

"Last time alyssa lost the baby beyonce didn't talk to nobody for two months" she said making my eyes go wide.

"This her second time ?!" "Bitch that ain't the point right now" robyn said.

"Ok what should I do to help ?" I asked "It's nothing you can do"

Beyonce pov:

"Alyssa just eat it man" I said putting the plate in front of her. "no" she mumbled staring at the wall.

"You need to eat" I said "i'm not hungry" she said still looking at the wall.

"Are you sure ?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed looking away "you can go back to your girlfriend now" she said lowly.

"What ?" I said looking back over to her. "Go beyonce.. I know you want to"