14

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce come on it's time to go" my dad said and I nodded running over to him.

"I wanted to make a sand house" six year old me pouted pointing back there to it. "You can next time" he said and I nodded.

I seen my cousins and I ran up to them smiling "Where are we about to go ?" I asked.

"Back to the hotel" my cousin kelly said. Everybody got in the van and I was last to get in.

"Can you scoot over ?" I asked one of my cousins "Beyonce go to the back with zeena and her friend" my annie said.

"I don't wanna sit back there" I said shaking my head "It's not about what you want now go ! We have to get back before it gets dark"

I sighed climbing to the back with them "Hey beyonce" zeena friend smiled at me.

"hi" I said lowly sitting in the middle.

"Who wants a popsicle ?!" I heard my annie asked making me perk up.

"Me ! I want one" I stood up reaching over the seat "Mitchelle can you pass me one" I asked looking at her.

I heard zeena and her friend whispering something but I didn't know what they were talking about.

"touch it" I heard zeena say lowly. I was about to look back but mitchelle got my attention "What color ?" she asked.

"I want blue" I pointed to it smiling. She reached up grabbing me one making my smile grow "Thank you" I said taking it.

I sat my down in my seat and felt something squeeze my butt making me jump up.

I looked down to see zeena had her hand in the seat then looked at her "can you move your hand ?"  I asked lowly.

She moved her hand smirking at her friend and I sat down. I started biting the plastic on my popsicle trying to get it off.

"Do you need help ?" zeena asked me "yes please" I smiled giving it to her.

She opened it then ate some before giving it back "thank you" I said started to eat it.

She looked over at her friend making me do the same confused on what was going on.

Next thing I know her friend put her hand in my lap right on top of my private part.

"Y-You can't touch that" I said moving her hand "why not ?" she asked smirking.

"my momma said" I said and she laughed. I looked over at zeena hoping she would help but she just smiled at me.

"It's ok bey she just wants to play the game.."

I shot up looking around. When I realized I was in my room I took a deep breath.

"dumbass nightmare" I mumbled then my room door opened.

"Get ready for school" my mom said turning on the light. "Can I stay home ?" I asked and she sighed.

"Beyonce you've been staying on almost all week" she said "please" I said.

"No you need to go to school" "Momma please just this one last day" I begged.

"No. You can stay home on friday" she said then left out. I groaned throwing myself back on the bed.

"they're just dreams" I mumbled to myself trying to feel better.

"No the fuck they aren't" I gritted.