6

Onika pov:

After dropping beyonce off I went back home. I got out using my key to get in.

I quietly walked in closing the door and as soon as I turned around the light turned on.

I looked on the floor seeing a pile of rice making me whine.

"What did I say onika ?" my mother asked popping up. "to come straight home" I whispered.

"You know the routine" she said pointing to the rice.

I slowly took off my pants then dragged myself over to the rice starting to cry along the way.

"You might as well hurry up you're gonna be there all night" she said making me cry harder.

I walked over getting on my knees in the rice wincing.

My mom doesn't believe in whoopings. Instead she does this.. I hate this shit she said it's what her mom did to her.

I stayed there all night under my mothers watch. She got enough sleep before I came to stay up.

It was two in the morning when she finally let me go.

"go ahead and get up" she said. I was sobbing and when I tried to get up I fell.

She sighed coming over to pick me up "i'm sorry baby" she said lowly rubbing my back.

She carried me to the restroom putting me in the tub "I love you onika" she said looking down at me.

"i love you too.." I sniffed feeling my knees sting.

After I took a bath I took care of my knees putting some cream and a big band aid on them.

I put some sweats on and a hoodie before getting in bed going to sleep.

-------- --------

I was walking through the hallway looking down at the goodmorning text I sent to beyonce seeing I got left on read making me sigh.

I looked up seeing robyn so I walked up to her.

"Hey" I smiled "Hey, did you hear about what happened ?" she asked me.

"No what happened ?" "After the game last night one of the players on the other team was shot and killed" she said making my eyes go wide.

"Who ?" I asked shocked "Jayson but he goes by jay" she said making me gasp.

Flashback:

"I thought you said you ain't like boys, this thing is just as man as I am" he said confusing me.

"Shut the fuck up jay" beyonce gritted roughly pushing him back.

"You betta watch it juju, I already want yo head" the boy gritted pushing her.

"i'll have yours first bitch" she spat punching him in the nose.

"Bey" I gasped going over grabbing her arm. "Move onika !" she said pushing me off of her.

End of flashback

"Onika !" robyn said snapping in my face "huh" I looked over at her.

"I asked did you know him or something" she said and I quickly shook my head.

"No, no I didn't know him why ?" I said "Because you gasped like you did.

"Oh i'm just shocked" I said shaking my head then started to look around in search of beyonce.

"What are yo-"Have you seen beyonce ?" I asked cutting her off.