52

Beyonce pov:

I walked in the trap holding aaliyah hand.

"no no" I heard her whimper making me look back."It's ok babygirl, don't you wanna see jermaine and chris ?" I said.

She shook her head rubbing her eye. "You sleepy ?" I asked and she nodded reaching for me.

picked her up walking towards the back. "Wassup ju" sean said "Wassup" I said walking over to the couch sitting down with aaliyah in my lap.

"Is it little liyah ?" he asked looking over at me. "Mhm" I nodded sitting back.

"Aye beyonce !" jermaine said loudly coming in. "Hush nigga" I mugged him.

"Oh, it's big baby ?" he asked walking up. I nodded and he smiled poking aaliyah cheek.

She whined turning her face making him chuckle. "Aye" he called out poking her cheek again.

"top" aaliyah mumbled stuffing her face in my chest. "Why she acting funny ?" he asked pushing her head gently.

"She don't really feel good" I said rubbing aaliyah back.

"What's wrong with her ?" sean asked looking over. "She's running a fever"  I said then cameron walked in smoking a blunt.

"Why she all up on you ?" he asked. "Because she can" I mugged him.

"It's little liyah" sean said taking the blunt from him. "Oh so you finna be acting like her daddy all day and shit" cameron said.

"I'm supposed to muthafucka, i'm her caregiver" I said flicking him off.

"The fuck is that ?" he scrunched his face. "Shit ion know, I just took the title" I shrugged.

"So does she call you momma ? Or you got her calling you daddy ?" sean asked. "Why the fuck would she call her that ?" cameron asked looking confused.

"Because she's her caregiver, I know a lil bout this shit" sean shrugged giving me the blunt.

"She don't call me neither. I mean sometimes she call me dada when she's deep in her headspace, she picked that up from junie" I said.

I hit the blunt a few times then gave it to jermaine.

Aaliyah started whining in her sleep and moving around so I grabbed her bag getting her binky out of it.

"Not to sound rude or no shit like that but why you take care of her like she yo child when you already got a lot of kids" sean asked while I was giving aaliyah her binky.

"Well for one I was taking care of aaliyah before I had them, and second because I love her and accept how she is so why not" I shrugged.

"This nigga just like kids" jermaine said chuckling. "That too" I nodded.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAS ATE MY DAMN- "SHUT UP" I yelled cutting chris off.

Aaliyah started crying making me huff. I'm just finna take her to my house.

I stood up with her and grabbed her bag. "You finna leave ?" jermaine asked me.

"Yea, she sick and y'all niggas loud" I said walking out. "Man look what you did" I heard jermaine say.

I walked out patting aaliyah back to get her to calm down then I got in my car. "Stop crying" I said wiping her eyes.

She sniffed stuffing her face in my neck. I drove off reaching over and grabbing my chips.

I opened them and aaliyah sat up "Lay down baby I can't see" I said putting her head back down.

"you want some ?" I asked glancing down at her. She nodded and I tilted the bag towards her letting her get some.