9

Beyonce pov:

I walked into the house hearing my mom boyfriend yelling making me groan.

I took junie into my room laying her down on the bed. I'm glad she's a deep sleeper.

I went back out the room going into the kitchen where he was yelling my mom. I seen tears in her eyes pissing me off.

"Ayo shut the fuck up !" I said. He turned to me with a angry face "I'm not for your shit today beyonce" he gritted.

"Yea well I ain't fa yo shit either nigga" I said walking up on him. "Beyonce stop" I heard my mom say but I ignored her.

"Nah tina, she think she grown let her try that shit with me today" he said staring me down.

I ain't scared of this gay ass nigga.

"Move" I said shoving pass him and he pushed me back "Aye man watch who you putting yo hands on !" I said trying to push pass him.

He yanked me up by shirt and I tried to push him off but he was too strong "You gone learn who to play with beyonce !" he said slamming me into one of the walls.

"Get off me bitch ass nigga" I gritted trying to push him. His fist was in my chest while I moved around trying to get out of his grip.

"MOVE !!" I yelled angrily when I couldn't get him off of me gathering enough strength to push his big ass back some.

He kept a good grip on my shirt slamming me into another wall. Feeling my rage take over I started tussling with him.

We was both slamming eachother into walls yelling in eachother faces then solange ran in.

"Get off my sister !" she said trying to push him back "Solange move !" My mom said.

"You keep trying me beyonce ! I'M A GROWN MAN" he yelled "YOU A BITCH ! GO LIVE BACK ON YO MOMMA COUCH AND MOW LAWNS FOR MONEY NIGGA" I yelled back.

"FUCK YOU SAY TO ME ?!" he yelled pushing his fist deeper in my chest. "GET BACK" I yelled finally pushing him completely off me.

"YOU WANNA ACT LIKE YOU GROWN ?! GET OUT !" he yelled "Leave all the shit yo mom bought and get out" he said making me scoff.

I don't wanna be at this dumbass house anyway.

I stormed out going in my room getting junie who was now woke from all the commotion.

"You ok princess ?" I asked picking her up off the bed "yes" she nodded looking around.

I grabbed her stuff and went in the dressur grabbing my other gun and my weed.

I walked out texting teyana along the way. When I got up to the door I walked out slamming it.

I started walking down the street then I heard my moms voice calling me.

"Beyonce !" I heard distantly making me look back to see her standing there and not too far behind was that nigga.

"Beyonce i'm not playing with you ! You better get your ass back to this house !" she said making me roll my eyes.

I continued walking not stopping. It was dark outside and cold so I put junie inside of my hoodie with me.

I walked the long distance to the park and sat there on a swing waiting for teyana to pull up.

"Owld" junie said stuffing her face in my neck. "I know, i'm sorry princess" I kissed her head.

After a while teyana pulled up and I got up grabbing everything. I walked over to the car getting in.