48

Sasha pov:

I sipped on some of my lean looking around.

"Aye ju you tryna shoot ?" chris asked coming up to me with dice in his head. "Mmcht you know ion know how to roll dice" I said.

He laughed "That's why I want you to play" he said. "Nigga fuck you" I shook my head.

A crack head walked up to me and I raised a eyebrow. "Aye ju you got sum for me ?" he asked scratching.

"Where yo money ?" I asked. He pulled some out giving it to me and I started to count it.

"You're short" I said dryly.

"That's all I got" he said. "Then go buy some damn food and stop wasting my time" I said giving him the money back.

"Come on juju man, i'll do anything. I'll- I'll suck ya dick" he said. Jermaine started laughing making me look over at him.

"You see this bullshit ?" I asked pointing to the crackhead. "Aye man, you like getting ya dick wet" jermaine threw his hands up.

"Oh you tryna be funny huh nigga" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Give me this !" I said snatching the money from the crackhead. "Now get yo ass out my face" I waved him off.

"That's all I got !" he said. "No, you still have your life" I smiled at him.

"Come on ju don't take the nigga last and not give him shit" miguel said. "Mmcht man whatever" I rolled my eyes giving him his money.

He walked away and jermaine laughed "That nigga said he'll suck yo dick" he said.

"Right I should've punched that nigga in the mouth" I said drinking some more of my drink.

"Why you hitting him for ? You be having these hoes all on yo shit" miguel said. "Hoes nigga ! Not crackheads." I said mugging him.

"Shit they be on ya ass like you crack" jermaine said.

"I got that secrete touch" I smirked doing our handshake with him.

"TWELVE" somebody yelled and everybody took off. While I was running I heard the police sirens and sped up.

I went to my car hurrying to get in and start it then I sped off.

While driving I started thinking of jayda and how she acts, which isn't normal to me.

Thinking of her got me to missing her so I changed my direction driving to onika house. When I got there I got out going up to the door.

I thought about knocking but what's the fun in that. I picked the lock then walked in.

I seen onika cuddled up on the couch with some nigga and shook my head.

She entertaining this nigga like I can't treat her better.

"Yo who is you ?" he stood up grabbing his gun. "Who is who nigga ?" I grabbed mine off my waist.

"Y'all do too much" onika said rolling her eyes.

"This my baby daddy ken" she said pointing to me. "And who the fuck is you ?" I asked walking up to him.

"I'm her man-"Boy no you is not" onika scrunched her face.

"We just cuddle buddies" she said shrugging.

"Well i'm here now so get the fuck out, matter fact" I walked up on him.

"Whachu bang ?" I raised a eyebrow. "What ?" he asked confused.