Bonus [M]: Inappropriate Dinner Reminiscing

The one where Ian recollects... certain events

"What's in your head right now?"

Ian blinked at his boyfriend. "What?"

"You've been staring at me for the last three minutes," Bryce muttered, raising a brow as the fork left his mouth. "I'm trying to eat my salad here."

"Oh..." Ian gulped, feeling a rush of embarrassment as he refused to meet the blond's curious gaze.

"Nothing," he shrugged, returning his attention to the food before him. He looked at Bryce again, who seemed to have no interest in the context behind his question. "Hey."

"Hmm?"

"Do you ever think about the first time we hooked up? Like, what do you think would've happened if we hadn't?"

"Yes," Bryce nodded after swallowing his food. "Though I'm kind enough not to talk about it over dinner, babe."

Ian rolled his eyes, shaking his head before deciding to drop the topic.

A few seconds later, he felt Bryce pause in his seat, as if delving into a moment of realization.

"Wait..." he said, slowly grinning as Ian met his gaze. "Were you thinking about the first time we...?"

Ian blurted, "No, I wasn't shut up."

"You were!" Bryce pointed his fork at him, wiggling his eyebrows at his blushing boyfriend. "You dirty dog."

"Shut up."

"You kissed me."

Ian exhaled, taken aback though clearly dazed. The anger in his voice was faint, but nonetheless, it was still there as he kissed his captain again. And then again. Bryce could feel that he was trying to say 'I hate you' through his lips and so he took it and did the same, because he wanted to let the brunet know that he despised him just as much.

"You kissed back," Bryce's hand went down to his ass as he refused to take his mouth off the boy. This can't happen, his mind told him. You can't let this happen again.

But he didn't want to listen to himself. Not right now, not at this moment.

"No, I didn't," the words sounded exactly as they were: a lie. Ian's own hands betrayed him as they traveled the expanse of Bryce's body, their mouths close to molding into one. "Yes you did," Bryce's lips traveled his cheeks up against his ear as he nibbled on the brunet's lobe, making Ian sigh. "Yes, you are."

Ian whined, "I didn't mean to." Bryce kissed his jaw and felt the muscles as they tightened. He smirked, smearing his tongue against the skin, making Ian's legs wobble with his touch. "You're not stopping," he said.

"You're not stopping either," Ian countered and Bryce hummed, connecting their lips again.

"We should stop," Ian mumbled as he caught Bryce's lower lip between his teeth, and it took all from the captain not to moan his name, his grip on the brunet's hip tightening as their tongues continued to fight for dominance. "Yeah, we should," he murmured against Ian's wet lips. "We probably should."

As he muttered those words, not even in the least meaning it, Ian's fingers wandered against Bryce's back before finally hooking his arms around his shoulders, hoisting himself up so he could wrap his legs around the captain's waist. The blond's heartbeat quickened, half impressed at the brunet boy's swiftness, and half impressed at himself for not losing his balance as Ian mindlessly crashed their lips together, fingers raking through his hair as he groaned into the kiss.