Chapter 2: The Motherf*cker

"Mr

"Mr. Norris."

Laughter erupted from the classroom as Ian tried to sit up straight, vision hazy but clear enough to make out the frown on Mr. Hammond's wrinkled thing he calls a face. He blinked several times in an attempt to rouse himself up, but there was no helping it. He's worn out as fuck, thanks to a certain prick.

If he was gonna be realistic though, Ian's partly at fault for his own suffering. He could've prevented everything from happening, but only God knows the reason why he didn't.

Ian scoffed following being pushed against the locker by Bryce. "You push like a girl," he spat.

"You know your comebacks are getting drier, Norris," Bryce gritted his teeth as he shoved him further against the metal doors, gaze falling on Ian's mouth. "You should really keep that mouth shut if you don't want to get punched in the face."

Ian laughed, face fuming as he gained the strength to push his captain back against the opposite wall. "Punch me? What with those tiny fists?" He smirked, looking down at Bryce's balled-up hands.

"You're really asking for it aren't you?" Bryce rammed the brunet off, glaring down at him, blue meeting blue.

"Don't fucking touch me," Ian growled, refusing to back down.

Curses and insults were spat out here and there, bodies steaming with rage as their faces came too close to each other. They should've given up at some point as they always do, but this time their anger got the worst and absolute worst of them, and soon enough Bryce's tongue was plunging into Ian's mouth, who made no move to push the boy off before things got more heated than they intended.

Ian cringed at the memory.

"Hammond just grilled you, man. You gotta stop spacing out."

He flinched at the sudden voice and saw his best friend, Emery narrowing his eyes at him. "What's bothering you anyway?"

"Nothing, just..." he trailed off when he saw Bryce passing by the glass doors, laughing at something his classmate said. Their eyes met for a split second before he was out of Ian's sight. "...my dad. He's been nagging me about moving in with him."

"Oh." Emery asked, "He's back home?"

Ian hummed. "Yeah, he's got a job now," he said, now immersed in the topic. "I don't know. I doubt it'll last but it still feels weird."

"Does your mom know?"

"Not really."

Emery nodded slowly. "Are you gonna take him up on his offer?"