6.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

July and August passed by like a fairytale. 

Romantic, mellow, tender, intimate dates with Aidan: hugs, kisses, cuddles, walks in parks, picnics, cinema, stargazing. We had active, cute, pleasant and cheerful sporty-dates: morning runs, workouts, evening jogs and hikes. 

Flower deliveries continue til now as he puts the sweetest letters inside, signing them romantically. Compliments, gifts, attention, comfort, serenity, wholesome talks - everything is so perfect and dreamy.

There is nothing I wouldn't do for him and he would do just as much for me and it became clear when I randomly told him during our phone-call chats that I could go for Snickers: in mere 10 minutes he was by my side with Snickers, saying that "it is just because". Mind you, it was midday - busy time - and as a businessman, he most definitely had tasks to do, yet he put my random craving above his work. 

He is beyond perfect gentleman. 

Heartwarming, delightful, fun and priceless hang-outs with Elodie and Aidan: from picnics to rollerskating. We went to the zoo, ice skated, strolled around the city, had lunches and dinners together. 

I am falling hard, fast, madly, truly and so crazily. He stole my heart and Elodie makes me melt with how sweet and winsome she is. The more time with them I spend, the more my heart fills with devotion and adoration for those two sweethearts. 

"This is the 30th date of ours."- wiggled her brows Nadine as I am doing my makeup, getting ready for the upcoming date. 

Elodie is staying with grandparents for the night, so Aidan and I are solely each other's for as long as we please. The date is mellow, lavish and fancy, so according dress-code it is.

"Do I look alright?"- I asked, examining my outfit, hair and makeup. 

"Smoking hot, but if I were you, I'd show off more boobs and ass because, girl, you got them."- mumbled suggestively my bestie, making me blush. 

"Make his jaw drop, Char."- said smugly Nadine, hearing the bell ring. 

We exchanged byes and I took my purse before heading out, feeling so giddy and excited. Every date with him feels like the first one. 

I opened the door and smiled, butterflies erupting in me as our eyes locked. 

He is prepossessing. 

Voluminous, slightly curly, velvety, shiny, chocolate brown hair is neatly styled with flawless messiness to it. Dewy, softens smooth, clear skin. Facial features of unseen beauty: razor-sharp cheekbones and jawline that can cut into pieces; sinfully beautiful nose; sublime brown are ideally shaped; long, thick, dark lashes adorn his hypnotising, bottomless, caramel-brown eyes that make my heart race; plump, full lips looks as kissable as ever. 

Black Armani shirt clings to his vigorous torso so good. Top buttons are undone, giving glimpse of his vast, finely chiselled chest. The rolled up sleeves show off his rugged, inked, powerful arms with veins popping in the right places, making me weak in my knees. Matching Armani trousers suit him scandalously well. Hermès belt in black colour goes with suitable should. Shiny Cartier hand watch adds alluring, tempting touch to his sublime appearance. Spicy, masculine, lavish, tantalising, musky fragrance is as mouth-watering as ever. The scent compliments his handsome, dreamy self so well. 

Aidan's P.O.V.

No compliments will do her justice. 

Long, voluminous, velvety, lustrous, buttery blonde hair cascades down her back gorgeously as the ends are elegantly curled. Clear, dewy, luminous skin is exceedingly sleek; it is softer and smoother than silk.