40.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

I hummed sleepily, my lips parting ever so lightly as sinewy, manly hands squeezed my thigh, my bum pressed against his hips.

"Good morning, darling."- whispered huskily Aidan, kissing my shoulder heatedly, his voice so deep, low and sexy. 

"Good morning, my love."- I whispered softly, my eyes refusing to open because of the tempting touch of his warm, big, strong hands. 

I turned around, carefully no to wake our daughter up, and smiled as he kissed me sensually and slowly, mellowly deepening the kiss, our tongues touching lubriciously and intimately. Our legs tangled in a hot mess, my arms wrapped around his neck and hands entwined in his messy, silky, beyond soft, chocolate brown hair. 

His strong, big, warm hands palmed my bum, squeezing it gently before fondling it with sublime amount of roughness, earning my breathy moan. I kissed my husband lovingly and amorously, tenderly tugging on his voluminous hair as he nibbled my bottom lip, pulling me closer.

"Cuddles."- murmured our little daughter, her tiny arms and legs wrapping around me as she clung to me like tiny koala, nuzzling her cheek against my back. 

"I'd love to cuddle you too."- whispered devilishly Aidan with sexy smirk, making me blush and smile. 

I kissed him devotedly before we eagerly welcomed our baby in our arms as she rolled over me and nuzzled between us, sighing cutely in satisfaction. We enjoyed our bubble peacefully, ending up taking very unexpected, but exceedingly good nap.

9AM.

"Hi, daddy and mummy!"- chirped her sweet and hyper princess of ours, squeezed us cutely while peppering our cheeks with kisses, causing us to smile. 

"Hi, honey."- we replied with delighted smiles and attacked her beautiful self with cuddles, smooching her cheeks lovingly as she giggled and hugged us tightly. 

"We are going home-hunting!"- stated in ecstasy our sweetie, hugging Blue once he hopped on the bed and found his way in her tiny arms. 

"We definitely are, sugar bear."- I confirmed excitedly, looking forward to taking such huge step with my husband and our daughter. 

"Go wash up, get dressed and we will get delicious breakfast in a nice restaurant before driving to the agency, sweetheart."- said Aidan warmly with a smile and our sweetness nodded eagerly in agreement. 

"Can I watch "Trolls" with Blue before we do all of that, pretty please?"- asked cutely Elodie, batting her gorgeous lashes at us, giving her perfect daddy puppy eyes. 

"How can we say no to such sweet little sunshine?"- we replied happily, laughing as she beamed with thrilled and pecked our cheeks before dashing to the living room with Rainbow, mini Rainbow and Blue. 

I smiled as Aidan leaned on his forearm, cupping my cheek with his other hand and kissing me tenderly as I am laying on my back, melting into him. My hands gently rested on his vast, finely honed chest, our lips luxuriating in passionate and fond caresses. 

I moaned softly in his mouth, feeling his hand skim down to my breast and squeeze it lightly, his thumb gently rubbing my nipple. He captured my lips in amorous kiss, sucking on my tongue, dragging another moan of enjoyment from me. 

My hand slipped down to his hard, defined, sexy 8 pack, my nails tenderly teasing his delectable abs before I palmed his dick through his black Tom Ford boxers, gently rubbing him. I bit my lip once he rid my silk nightgown up, trailing his sweet kisses down to my chest, making my eyes flutter close in pleasure.