33.

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Countdown finally reached its finish line. 

I am just 2 days away from becoming a wife to the love of my life. 

9 weeks passed by in a blink of an eye and today it is August 8th - bachelor and bachelorette parties of ours. 

"Sexy bombshell of a mama is here!"- hollered Nadine, entering the room with sparkling, covered in big, rose-gold gemstones bottles of Champagne in a lovely, pink basket.

Mama because she gave birth a while back!!! I am godmother/auntie and Aidan is godfather to the cutest baby boy - Adamian Elken, born on June 17th. He is the most adorably chubby, squishy baby I have ever seen. On top of that, he is copy of his beautiful mum, his prepossessing skin colour is flawless mixture of Carson and Nadine. 

"Looking gorgeous, Nad."- I told her sincerely, giggling when she winked at me, handing me the bottle before giving Lavinia and Silvia such bottles too.

"What bout a glass?"- I asked, getting my hair styled by professional, just like my makeup, because today I am entitled to get a little pampered. 

"Girl, we are getting drunk. It ain't a bachelorette party without litres of alcohol and blank memory."- she stated, popping her bottle open. 

She isn't breastfeeding because she cannot, but it doesn't upset her or cute little baby boy, who is doing very-very well on formulas. Doctor allowed her to drink again in the end of July and she swore that she will start that only on my party - woman keeps her promises, as you see. 

"Now, cheers to your very first and very last dick of your life!"- stated my bestie, making us laugh, and we drank to that. 

Once my makeup and hair were ready, I changed into classy, but elegantly sexy outfit. 

Tight, white Saint Laurent dress. Gorgeous, to-die-for Saint Laurent heels. Diamond earrings, necklace and bracelets. Perfume on my neck and wrists. 

Nadine lead me out of the villa, which my fiancé left a while back with his friends

Nadine lead me out of the villa, which my fiancé left a while back with his friends. Elodie is with grandparents for tonight; Adamian is with Carson's parents, who are also invited to the wedding, just like my bestie's parents, whom I know exceedingly well. 

Tanishe, Lauren, Madeleine, Quinn, Caroline and Nadine - best party squad ever. Gorgeous, black limo, unexpectedly a lot of alcohol and sweets, balloons and gift bags.

"We are going to a club, where we will have the wildest celebration, so buckle up, woman."- stated Quinn with a smile, all of them in matching dresses, but with details that compliment their figures.

"Let's celebrate our cute bachelorette!"- said excitedly Madeleine, putting a tiara with mini veil on my head as we laughed wholeheartedly.

I opened their gifts politely, blushing more and more, having not expected them to get me...This.