64.

Aidan's P.O.V.

"I missed spending time like this."- spoke my wife sweetly, gently trailing her beautifully manicured nails over my abs, and I smiled, running my fingers through her buttery blonde locks.

"I missed this too. So damn much."- I said raspingly, having gotten everything I wanted from this trip.

We spent the most magical week with our tiny princesses. All 4 of us saw so many picture-perfect places and had such a blast as a family. Elodie and Melody really got the best from the warm, sunny, tropical weather and their smiles have not vanished even for a second. Our sweetheart made it clear that this trip is by far her most favourite one and it made our day.

Besides those wholesome and exquisite moments, I got a chance to spend one on one time with Charlotte - something we really needed. We both had a lot to talk about, catch up on and smile about. We truly feel like we matured together, grew up together and became the finest versions of ourselves together. It was a heavenly experience. It is unlike anything we have ever done.

Char's love languages are words of affirmation, acts of service and quality time, mine include all of those and physical contact - one that takes the first place, therefore, is so fucking important to me. I love showing my love and care through physical touch, I need to touch her in any way every 5 minutes because that's the way I show my adoration and she knows it, she loves it and cherishes that.

Sex is part of that physical contact to me and us being back to it did us so much good. We both missed being touched by each other intimately and being desired in this way with an immediate physical contact that adds to this beautiful feeling of being wanted and loved. I missed being able to show her how much I love her through that intimate, gentle and affectionate touch and fucking hell, it is so damn good to have this luxurious ability back.

"I cannot believe that we have 1 more week left. It is so lovely and quiet here, it is almost impossible to keep track of reality here."- professed my angel and I smiled, certainly agreeing with that.

Our phones are on our nightstands and barely leave their places. Come to think of it, I have no idea if my phone is charged. We know the time only when the sun sets and rises and the last happens on such rare occasions because we are busy either fucking or making love, too lost in the moment to pay attention to anything, except each other.

Elodie is playing near the pool and snacking on mango, little Melody is napping by our side while Charlotte and I are drinking green smoothies and slowly drifted away to talk about the books we finished reading together: I read The Shining by Stephen King and my love read Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks. Our daughter is reading too, working on enriching her vocabulary, in a week she read Pipi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgred and began reading How to train your dragon by Cressida Cowell.

"Mummy! Daddy!"- chirped our baby girl, rushing to us, and we sat up, wrapping her in our arms once she was in our reach.

"What's up, sugar bear?"- wondered my darling, kissing our daughter's forehead gently.

"My tooth fell out."- said Elodie happily, showing us the tiny, pearly white tooth in her little palm.

"Look who is growing up."- I stated with a smile, peppering her cute cheeks with kisses, and she beamed at us, giggling preciously.

El was an early teether, so we are not surprised that her permanent teeth are starting to appear now when she is 6.

"I was eating mango and poof. At first, I didn't really understand what happened."- said our sweetie with the most adorable smile and gestures, making us grin at how fucking cute she is.