61.

Elodie's P.O.V.

We are going to Ibiza! 

I giggled while running up the stairs of our big, pretty jet, buzzing with excitement. 

Sandy beach, sunny weather, lots of palm trees and perfectly clear water - my favourite type of trip! 

"Can I sit next to baby Mel, please?"- I asked happily once mummy and daddy entered the jet, my tiny sister is nestled in a basket from her white stroller, which we are taking too. 

"Sure, sugar bear."- replied mummy and crouched down to my level to peck my forehead and fix my ponytail. 

"I want to build a huge sandcastle, I took everything for it, including my favourite moulds."- I chirped delightedly, barely able to stand still from the thrill. 

"Daddy, will you make a sandcastle with me, pretty please?"- I asked sweetly, giving him the best puppy eyes, and he smiled at me, getting down to my level in front of me.

"Absolutely, sweetheart. We will do anything you want."- replied daddy and kissed my cheeks, really adding a big dose of good mood to my already amazing mood. 

I slept super well, for almost 10 hours, I had the most delicious chocolate waffles made by my mummy for breakfast, I got to wear my new, vibrant yellow jumpsuit and I took all of my favourite things to play with at the beach - I am set to have fun and enjoy the beautiful trip with my parents and little sister. 

Once we took our seats, it didn't take long before we took off. 

"You will really like the sea, jellybean. It is super fun and warm."- I told my baby sister while playing with her and drinking apple juice. 

Mummy said Ibiza is located in the Mediterranean Sea, it is a Spanish island. Daddy showed me a few pictures of the beaches there and I really liked what I saw. I am sure that in real life it will be even better. 

"I wonder if the Mediterranean Sea is salty."- I murmured to myself, a bit puzzled. 

We travelled a lot and so far we have swam in the Red Sea, Pacific Ocean, Caribbean sea and the Indian Ocean. They all were more or less salty, but nothing too much. 

"Daddy, is the Mediterranean Sea salty?"- I wondered, taking a glass of juice in my small hands. 

"It is one of the saltiest seas, honey."- replied daddy warmly while cuddling mummy, both of them super pretty. 

"Wow."- I spoke softly, soaking up the information with interest. 

Mummy and daddy told me more about the sea and I happily listened, being very fond of geography and all that is connected with it because of how much we travel. 

Throughout the flight, I ate almonds and looked after my little sister, who did super good on her first flight: she didn't mind a thing. Melody watched cartoons with me, we had lots of time to play and cuddle. 

To be honest, I didn't expect the flight to end so quickly, just in 3 hours, but I definitely am very excited to see our resort and get to the beach!

We were picked up by a cute Porsche and reached our resort in approximately 40 minutes.  

"The hotel is so huge."- I almost whispered, tilting my head far back to look at the massive, shiny, gorgeous hotel. 

"Come on, little sunshine."- said mummy lovingly and offered me her hand that I happily held in my tiny hand, following her and daddy inside the large resort. 

Daddy checked us in while mummy hugged me and we kept an eye on baby Melody, who is playing with mini Rainbow and my Rainbow. 

"Will we have a room here?"- I wondered, seeing people take the lift to, probably, get to their rooms.