58.

Aidan's P.O.V.

3 days of the most rapturous bliss. 

Our daughter is healthy and is doing so well. My beloved wife is in a good health and is okay after her long, but smooth labour.

I am incapable of describing what a joy it has been ever since the birth of our sweet baby Melody. She is the most tranquil newborn, as serene as her sister was. So far she hasn't woken up at night even once, she is very playful and being held by her beautiful mum, I and her big sister is by far one of her top favourite things. 

Elodie is the most precious elder sister, the way she cares about her tiny sister is way more than we could ever ask for. There is nothing El wouldn't do for Mel, it is a beautiful and wholesome bond for a lifetime. Their favourite thing to do together is to cuddle up together in bed with El's back against the headboard and Melody on her lap, ever so lightly leaning her back on Elodie's belly, and our eldest princess reads our small sweetie fairytales out loud, shows her pictures and describes them in detail. 

Our relatives are delighted, they are yet to meet our baby girl, but they have already sent dozens of bouquets and gifts, in which our house is drowning. My parents cannot spoil and adore their granddaughters enough, they are absolutely in love with them and fuck, I cannot explain how much it strengthened their bond with my wife: if they loved her before, now they worship and adore her. 

Charlotte and I are the happiest, this is all we could ever dream of and hope for.

I smiled while laying in bed with my wife, holding her close to myself, hearing the cutest huffs ever. I kissed my beloved's forehead, gently laid her pretty head down on the pillow and tucked her in before getting up and approaching the crib. 

"Good morning, my tiny sugar."- I said warmly, smiling at my early bird, who seems to be into waking up around 7 o'clock. 

"God, you are so, so, so perfect."- I cooed my baby girl, scooping her absolutely miniature self in my arms, drunk in love and devoted beyond any words. 

"Daddy's perfection."- I said in pure pride and joy, the happiest to be a dad to 2 little angels. 

I kissed Mel's cheek, loving how she nuzzled her pretty face in my chest, closing her gorgeous, rich green eyes. I approached the changing table and laid my sweetheart down, chuckling at how she pouted the second she was out of my arms. 

"Don't pout, my small sunshine. I will hold you for as long as you want after we get you a fresh diaper and dress you up for the day."- I soothed my little daughter, kissing her tiny belly and hands, beaming at the sound of those melodic giggles. 

I changed Mel's diaper and tidied her up before dressing her up in a beautiful, ivory-coloured one-piece and a matching hat. 

Once that was done, my sweetie was back in my arms. 

I laid next to my wife, leaning my back against the headboard, and smiled in delight when Charlotte scooted closer to me, snuggling into me. I pecked the top of her pretty head and tenderly cuddled her, enjoying my serene and sweet morning immensely. 

Charlotte's P.O.V.

May every single person feel like this: blissed out, complete, loved, tranquil and so in love. 

I gently caressed his thewy chest, smiling like the happiest baby when Aidan kissed me good morning, having no idea how much I love this type of greeting. My hand cupped his cheek as I kissed him adoringly, giggling at the cute sounds of our newborn daughter. 

"Good morning, our little honey."- I cooed our tiny baby, peppering her small hands and feet with kisses, in love with those giggles. 

"How are you feeling, my sweet darling?"- asked Aidan affectionately as I laid my head on his chest, wrapping my arms around his lean waist.