70.

October 29th.

Elodie's P.O.V.

"Mummy is mine to cuddle tonight!"- I said with a giggle, running away from daddy to get to mummy first as he followed me. 

"You were with her all day, sweetheart. I too want your mummy's attention."- stated daddy, dashing into his and mummy's bedroom, a mere step away from me. 

But I speeded up and hopped on the bed, giggling at his cute face. 

"What's going on?"- wondered mummy with a sweet giggle, cuddling me as I snuggled into her, sneaking into her embrace, wrapping myself up in her tender, small arms. 

"I get to cuddle you all night and daddy doesn't."- I said and mummy giggled as daddy came to us, having no chance to get to my mummy. 

"To only think that I believed you when you said you were tired and sleepy."- murmured daddy, pecking my forehead as I grinned, recalling how fast I ran from my room to their bedroom. 

"I have enough love and hugs for the both of you."- spoke mummy lovingly, kissing daddy, making him smile. 

"But more for me."- I added, resting my cheek on top of her beautiful, big, round belly, hugging it. 

"Equally for you, your small sister, baby brothers and daddy."- said mummy softly with the prettiest smile, causing my tiny heart to flutter as I grinned. 

Yes, my baby brothers. 

My 2 tiny baby brothers.

My cute, little, identical baby brothers.

Aidan's P.O.V.

I smiled like a madman, wrapping my wife in my arms as my eyes fixed on her belly, my heart so full and happy. 

Sons. 

Fuck, it feels surreal. 

We have 2 baby girls and now we will have 2 tiny, identical boys. 

This is a blessing, far better than I could ever wish for.

"I am hungry."- murmured Charlotte with the cutest pout and I chuckled, kissing her temple. 

"Strawberries dipped in strawberry ice cream?"- I asked, smiling when she nodded winsomely, so fond of this craving that is actually nice to the taste. 

"I want to dip the strawberries, daddy!"- chirped our sweetness, dashing out of bed, making me grin. 

And here I really believed that she was so exhausted from the school day, ballet practice, art class and the birthday party of her best friend Lesli. 

I went with Elodie to the kitchen and fetched the berries and ice cream, smiling while watching my tiny angel dip each berry in the ice cream and add a tiny chocolate chip on top of every treat. 

For the last few days, my darling and I cannot help but pay attention to how El is holding up with everything that's going on because even though she views Charlotte as her only and beloved mum, we still worry whether she feels good, safe and loved in our family, especially now that we have Melody, who will be 1 soon, and any day will welcome small baby boys. 

"Little one, can we talk, please?"- I asked her gently as her big, shiny, joyful eyes glanced at me, sparking and twinkling. 

"Of course, daddy."- chirped my baby, finishing up making treats for her mum. 

"Is there anything that bothers you and upsets you, little honey? Your mummy and I have you, Melody and soon will have your tiny brothers to take care of, so we worry whether you feel comfortable and happy."- I asked her in worry, scooping her up in my arms as she hugged me, nuzzling into me.