43.

Aidan's P.O.V.

10 days. 

10 fucking days of torture.

Shitload of work and conferences, abnormal amount of reading and re-reading of deals and contracts that I definitely know by heart by now, dull days and loud, irritative atmosphere of busy headquarters. 

The only peaceful, happy time I have is when I get to call, text and FaceTime my wife and our daughter. 

Fuck, I want this shit to end, yet I have another 4 days to go. 

I hummed sleepily, having barely slept at night due to freeing from work only at 10PM, and reached for my nightstand, taking my phone. 

"Good morning, daddy."- murmured my baby cutely via FaceTime as I smiled, turning on my back.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How are you?"- I replied hoarsely, checking the time: 00:20 for me in Canberra and 11:20 for my girls in London. 

"Very-very good, thank you. I had sleep-over with mummy."- chirped my sweetie with a gorgeous, precious smile, rolling on her tiny belly on the grand bed of my wife and I.

Fuck, I'd love to have sleepover with your mummy and on our bed too.

"How are you, daddy? When will you come home?"- said Elodie winsomely, batting her beautiful lashes at me as I smiled. 

"I am good, thank you, my little bunny. And I will be on my flight back to you and your gorgeous mummy on Thursday, so on Friday morning I will wake you up with hugs and kisses."- I responded warmly, my voice husky and gruff. 

"But Friday is 4 days away. Christmas is in 14 days."- murmured sadly my sweetie with a pout, nuzzling into my pillow. 

"I promise that once I am back home, I will spend every day with you, sweetheart. We will prepare for Christmas together, go shopping, bake your favourite gingerbread cookies with icing and watch your favourite festive cartoons."- I said genuinely, smiling as she cheered up, clearly liking the plan. 

We chatted for a bit more before she had to get up to get ready for the day.

"But don't go to bed yet, daddy. I will send you a picture of Blue and mummy first."- said excitedly Elodie, hopping off the bed. 

"Of course, baby."- I replied warmly as she giggled, ending the call to go to take pictures, and I sucked in a deep breath, bracing myself for the tough moment. 

10 days without Charlotte are 10 days without not only cuddles, random kisses, compliments, dates, baby planning and family days. 

It is also 10 days without sleeping without my hands on her perfect, peachy, fit ass or perky chest, no passionate and sinful kisses, no erotic showers, no wild nights full of indescribable sex, no dirty whisper just to make her blush and so-so-so much more. 

In those 10 days my wife has been giving me divine peeks on what I am missing out on now and what mouth-watering present awaits me at home: teasing voice-messages full of the most promising whispers, sexy massages during the day to leave me high and dry, innocent statements with such sensual background, those alluring and feathery sighs on the phone and goddamn, those delicious, indescribably arousing photos in lingerie. To say that she makes me hard daily is to say nothing, it is too little to explain how insane she drives me daily. 

And our sweet, innocent daughter isn't helping me at all: taking pictures out of truly winsome and pure intentions, just to show me what her mum is up to, what she is wearing, what they are doing. But fuck, she chooses such wrong angles for it all.